Conor "In Best Shape" Now About 160 lbs

If Conor is light for the fight should Cowboy change his game plan?

• Total voters
I was expecting him to do his little trick of 168 and play that line of not really a full WW.

And if you look at the video the real scale in the morning he was really sweaty.. he did a decent little cut.

I find it hilarious that people think Conor would go to that much effort just to trick a few Sherdoggers. The effort/reward ratio just isn't there, ye are just showing your own paranoia by thinking this.

I find it hilarious that people think Conor would go to that much effort just to trick a few Sherdoggers. The effort/reward ratio just isn't there, ye are just showing your own paranoia by thinking this.

Well it will be just good business, great marketing etc.

You really think he didn't cut weight for Diaz ? Or that he thinks about the public perception about LW / WW match up implications etc... you think it's all random huh.

Why didn't he punk Jose and Frankie I wonder why.. maybe it will be bad optics he already has backlash from this Cowboy option what would have it looked like if it was Frankie.

Well it will be just good business, great marketing etc.

You really think he didn't cut weight for Diaz ? Or that he thinks about the public perception about LW / WW match up implications etc... you think it's all random huh.

Why didn't he punk Jose and Frankie I wonder why.. maybe it will be bad optics he already has backlash from this Cowboy option what would have it looked like if it was Frankie.

No I don't think he cut for Diaz. There is very little benefit to appearing to be 168 instead of 170. And having to do an unnecessary mini-weight cut when you don't need to is just distracting from the task at hand which is winning and that all that matters.

Agreed. No one would cut extra weight if they didn't need to. Not even Conor....

... and certainly not Nate Diaz, who weighed in at 169 for their fight.

So Nate Diaz only outweighed Conor by 1 lb confirmed.

Nice to see a Conor fan finally admit that.

What effort is there for a LW to cut a couple more pounds to get under the 170 limit? You’re talking nonsense.

And Conor has been caught lying multiple times, such as when he claimed that his knee was “75% torn” vs Mendes.

No I don't think he cut for Diaz. There is very little benefit to appearing to be 168 instead of 170. And having to do an unnecessary mini-weight cut when you don't need to is just distracting from the task at hand which is winning and that all that matters.

Yea he was 168.. clearly.. and he was what 150 for FW makes no sense just looking at him.

Logic out the window.

Now he actually is 170+ I am very curious about his cardio. If it is the same as against Diaz II, then I don't think he has any major issue against Cowboy. However I do assume that Cowboy's cardio will be better.

Now he actually is 170+ I am very curious about his cardio. If it is the same as against Diaz II, then I don't think he has any major issue against Cowboy. However I do assume that Cowboy's cardio will be better.

He looked as heavy as I’ve seen him. Really heavy for his usual feame. If by some miracle, Cowboy survives those first 8 minutes, Conor will gas hard.

Not only did the floyd talk the talk but he walked the walk, Never once have you heard floyd brag about being the lighter man, he was beating up bigger guy's his entire career. Dude entered the ring against canelo lighter than canleo was for the weigh in and schooled his ass in a complete shut out victory. People say floyd didn't have power, no he was just fighting guy's 1-2 weight classes bigger than him all the time. When floyd was sub 135 he was ko'ing everybody.

QDXBWDB.png

8PVwQrxPoWUlzOgz77CwYW3uBjO.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mmvk81tD1m1qbfejao1_1280.gif

These are just the ones with screen shots i could find but there are plenty more on record, marcos madaina was 18lbs heavier on fight night. Floyd don't get anywhere near the respect he deserves.

Back