Conor "In Best Shape" Now About 160 lbs

If Conor is light for the fight should Cowboy change his game plan?

• Total voters
There’s still some morons out there that will buy that this is true. What’s with lying so much? We know it’s excuses and some of us saw through his plan to purposely weigh in below the WW limit against Nate Diaz when it happened. He’s now bigger but apparently is weighing less. Give me a break.

“I’m underweight right now. I’m underweight. I’d say 160lbs and a bit. I know I could have [made Cerrone cut down to lightweight]. But I just don’t think he looks well at 155lbs. He does not look well at 155lbs. He’s a 170lb fighter. Why would I want someone to suffer?"
Conor McGregor LYING as usual.

His own coaching team :

Here's the 177lbs quote from Owen Roddy from an article in Feb 2016 (close to 4 years ago now, and he has gotten bigger since then...) :
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...veals-mcgregor-coach-owen-roddy-a6893251.html

from that article :
Roddy thinks the weight jump from featherweight to welterweight wouldn't be a problem and said that he would even have to cut weight to make the 170lbs weight limit.

"Conor would love to do it. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'," said Roddy.

Cerrones plan is to fall down and cash that check.

This isn’t a fight.

I just want UFC embedded to get started. It's weird having a Conor fight coming up and there being so little media attention.

Wow, some people here actually believe mcgregor is underweight just because he said it. This is the guy who looks like death making 145 and said blatant bs like diaz is 3x his size... Unbelievable

He’ll weigh in at 145 just to send a message then he’ll rehydrate up to 185 on fight night

Look at all you guys in here failing to realize that cocaine makes you weigh less. Cmon sherbros, do better.

Cut down from 180 or something for his Nate Diaz bouts, now says he is a little over 160.

Conor might be a lying sociopath like Jon Jones unfortunately.
{<huh}

He weighed under 170 against Diaz

So his new shtick is to fight bigger journeymen with over 10 losses instead of midgets

Why not fight Gaethje, or Ferguson in your weight class if you want to challenge yourself?

Cowboy couldn't last 52 seconds with Gaethje.

You're joking right? conor wouldn't last 52 seconds with gaethje? haha you mean the guy that was ko'd by both alverez and pourier, 2 guys conor destroyed. gaetchje gets hit way too often to last against conor. don't let your hate make you overly bias....

So his new shtick is to fight bigger journeymen with over 10 losses instead of midgets

Why not fight Gaethje, or Ferguson in your weight class if you want to challenge yourself?

Cowboy couldn't last 52 seconds with Gaethje.
my man believe it or not cowboy at 170 is the harder fight for conor he would honestly kill gaethje go rewatch some of his fights and youll know exactly what im talking about, cowboy on the other hand has those head kicks, the double leg and deadly submissions and hes not killing himself at 170 so hes alot stronger even tho gatheje koed cowboy at LW doesnt mean its the same for conor mma math doesnt work

He’s pulling everyone’s chain. It’s all bullshit to keep people guessing. He’s playing the game. I don’t care that much what he weight I’m just glad the guy is back !

This is a huge disadvantage for Conor and he's probably going to lose.

I will say though this is a difficult fight to call.

Conor is coming in 170+ in the cage that’s all that matters. This preloaded size excuse is fucking hilarious and his nuthuggers have it locked and loaded and ready to fire if Cowboy pulls the upset.

was going to come in here and say hes lying
but he said 160 lbs and a bit... a bit being 20 pounds.

Back