Conor "In Best Shape" Now About 160 lbs

If Conor is light for the fight should Cowboy change his game plan?

• Total voters
So, the guy that used to look like death making 145 with diet and proper camp, now all of the sudden has trouble going over 170? LOL...they should just quit with that nonsense, he isnt huge as he was able to make 145, but come on...

Did you actually start a poll asking if 1 or 2 pounds is going to make a difference. JFC...

Conor likely does weigh around 160. He looks the same as in his previous pictures. Only his legion of cucks believe he weighs over 170.

Owen Roddy let slip when Conor was preparing for his first LW fight that he walks around 177lbs

The 160 thing is just more of the old "Trying to eat my way up to 170" bollocks Conor was selling back then

For anyone who believes that, I've got a bridge to sell you

He's still one of my favourite fighters but he's been a known liar since at least the time he tweeted that he was back on UFC-200

Nobody who actually knows anything believes Conor has any trouble being above 170

Owen Roddy let slip when Conor was preparing for his first LW fight that he walks around 177lbs

The 160 thing is just more of the old "Trying to eat my way up to 170" bollocks Conor was selling back then

For anyone who believes that, I've got a bridge to sell you

He's still one of my favourite fighters but he's been a known liar since at least the time he tweeted that he was back on UFC-200

Nobody who actually knows anything believes Conor has any trouble being above 170

Owen said that he was in mid 70s

Like in 70-75 kg

Here we go, Baldfather will make 160 division so Conor can be champ.
Khabib, Tony, Gaethje, or even Masvidal would make sure that, even if he's gifted a belt, he won't hold it for long

Not that he'd defend it anyway

capture-20151213-040455.png

174 rehydrated and at FW ...
#Don'tBelieveHisLies

"Conor has fought twice at 170," Dana White told TMZ Sports. "He's got a win and a loss. Cowboy . . . fought at 170 many times, is comfortable at 170. Conor McGregor will probably weigh in at 169 or 168 or somewhere around there. It's even hard for Conor to hit 170 - so very interesting fight between two of the baddest in the business to ever do it."

It comes after McGregor himself told ESPN he is way off the 170lb welterweight cut off.

“I’m underweight right now. I’m underweight. I’d say 160lbs and a bit. I know I could have [made Cerrone cut down to lightweight]. But I just don’t think he looks well at 155lbs. He does not look well at 155lbs. He’s a 170lb fighter. Why would I want someone to suffer?"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/10726480/mcgregor-weight-cerrone-ufc-dana-white/
Well, if he loses we can blame it on his bing-eating during fight week to put on ten pounds for the weigh-in.

TS, I told you this 160 lbs talk from McGregor was pure nonsense. Proven right. Stop being a nut hugger and use your brain.

Now all you dumb fucks can shut the fuck up now.
Conor weighed in at 170 and will be at least 185 on fight night.

I was expecting him to do his little trick of 168 and play that line of not really a full WW.

And if you look at the video the real scale in the morning he was really sweaty.. he did a decent little cut.

Back