Conor: "If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib"

Ah.. another thread about conor.. filled with people who supposedly hates him but still spend time commenting his comments..

That's a mindfuck..

Timestamped

"The man sniffs jockstraps for a living. He sniffs buttholes for a living. If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib, because he smelled it for the entire first round."

I guess everyone has their illnesses. Conor taps so much I think it's pretty clear he has early onset Parkinsons.

Wow Conor is desperate.

At least his retarded fans will find this funny.

I don’t think that Khabib will ever do the rematch, and this is exactly the reason. He doesn’t need the BS involved with pressers, etc.

He holds the win over mcg, and I believe that means more to Khabib than any amount of money. Considering he already has more money than he will ever need.

I guess time will tell.

Well seeing as how Khabib handed McGregor's ass to him . . .

I bought a pair of Conor's used and signed MMA shorts off E-Bay for $7000, so if anyone wants to know what his ass smells like, I can answer the question, too.

Timestamped

"The man sniffs jockstraps for a living. He sniffs buttholes for a living. If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib, because he smelled it for the entire first round."

Conor fans are fans of conor, not of MMA, they sound like uneducated boxing fans

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guys knocks the other clean out, there’s really no debating who won.

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guy takes the other guy down and straddles his crotch for a few minutes till the cops break it up, you’d tell your friends no one really won in your retelling.

dFvvKkj.gif

if this is actual translation

1) i missed that
2) haha
3) khabib is based

Conor such a fucking dork. Yeah, I'd say it to his face. If he can't knock out an old man, I'm not too worried about taking a punch from him.

Actually most likely yes, Conor fans are good source to earn with.
Next boxing bout for Conor better is to do with Subriel Matias and Eubank Jr.

Timestamped

Now, I don't like the little leprechaun but....

1btb1c.jpg

That really didn’t come off as clever as he thinks it did.

Cant stand conor but thats actually pretty funny.

How is that funny?

Conor is the one who SUCKS SHIT on the ground..........................................................................

Back