Conor: "If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib"

Timestamped

"The man sniffs jockstraps for a living. He sniffs buttholes for a living. If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib, because he smelled it for the entire first round."

He shit himself during the staredown

I'm sure everyone could tell you what it smells like

I

Let’s not forget Khabib was the one that completely shit on him… Khabib shit on him standing up Khabib shit on him battling it on the ground… Khabib is the one that smeared shit all over him… Let’s not get it fucked up next time around Khabib will probably just dunk Conner in a world of shit
Khabib also bitch slapped his ass lmao

Yeah conor tell em how Khabib's fist smell like

Not playing to your opponent's strengths is being afraid?

If that's the case - Conor bitched out in every round, being that he was reluctant to go the ground for the entirety of the fight... unlike Khabib, who actually spent an entire round exchanging punches with him.

I guess I come from an era where a man didn't try to make another man tired before actually fighting him.

KlutzyFaroffHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Why was it so easy for Khabib to land shots although he was in McGregor’s guard?

but but Khabib and his friends are so saint. Conor is a bad guy

M7A3viR.gif

Conor smelling Nate Diaz crotch.

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guys knocks the other clean out, there’s really no debating who won.

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guy takes the other guy down and straddles his crotch for a few minutes till the cops break it up, you’d tell your friends no one really won in your retelling.

If a fight breaks out in the streets and one guy mauls th eother so much he taps out and begs for it to stop, he can probably be confident he won.

I have no doubt in my mind that Conor loses sleep over Khabib.

I guess I come from an era where a man didn't try to make another man tired before actually fighting him.

View attachment 723679
You are stupid.
You are stupid.
And furthermore,you are stupid.
Your era doesnt exist
Your post makes no sense.
You should delete your account immediately,before you say something so embarassingly dumb and butthurt again.

Conor is a walking contradiction. The same guy who claimed Floyd had to hide behind the rules of boxing to stay alive would literally be dead 2x if he wasn't protected by the rules of MMA. I hate wrestling point fighters as much as the next guy, but finishers aren't that. If Nate and Khabib didn't have to let go of the choke, he'd be 6 feet under. The fact that he tries to downplay it is amusing in a pathetic hypocritical kind of way.

Screenshot-2016-03-06-at-1.32.50-AM.png

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-reveals-the-four-words-Conor-McGregor-said-to-him-1139634.jpg

"Hurr durrr if a fight breaks out in the street durrr"

This isn't a street fight,and conor is lucky it isnt so he doesn't get high crotch thrown on his head on cement.

Back