Conor: "If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib"

I don’t think that Khabib will ever do the rematch, and this is exactly the reason. He doesn’t need the BS involved with pressers, etc.

He holds the win over mcg, and I believe that means more to Khabib than any amount of money. Considering he already has more money than he will ever need.

I guess time will tell.

I think that not taking the rematch also hurts Conor more than any beating in the cage. Hurts his wallet. lol could be the only case of talking your way out of a rematch

Conor fans hate Khabib more now, cuz they wanna be nose deep in that Irish ass.

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guys knocks the other clean out, there’s really no debating who won.

If a fight breaks out on the street, and one guy takes the other guy down and straddles his crotch for a few minutes till the cops break it up, you’d tell your friends no one really won in your retelling.

Naw I'd tell him the dude dumping the other guy on his head repeatedly, dropping with a punch and then standing over him raining punches won. Idk what fight you saw though.

Maybe he should go be a kickboxer.

I fucking hate the mentality of insulting wrestlers and grapplers. This isn't kickboxing, it's MMA, and it's entirely your fault that you haven't developed sufficient grappling ability to avoid being tapped everytime someone touches your neck.
Man. This is the guy complained about floyd winning because of a "specific set of rules" and then khabib winning for taking him down.

dFvvKkj.gif
Not many things have made me feel so good in the moment as this did.

Still the single most appreciated moment in mma for me.

If you want to know what my fists and forearms taste like just ask conor?

There is no doubt Khabib is a nightmare match up for McGregor, there is no doubt that McGregor will lose a second time if they fight... There is also no doubt that McGregor is infinitely more entertaining, worth more, and more enjoyable to watch fight than Khabib.

Facts.

Jocksniffing is ruining the sport. Knees to the head from the bottom should be legal to avoid this stalling snoozefest

Of course Khabib knows what it smells like.
He opened Connors ass in front of millions.
Stretched his cheeks and stepped inside. Left the message-
"Khabib was here. Allah akhbar"

He insults the guy who easily beat the shit out of him so he can get the shit beat out of him again.

Makes perfect sense.

Jocksniffing is ruining the sport. Knees to the head from the bottom should be legal to avoid this stalling snoozefest
Thatll be worse for Conor than before hahahahahaha

khabib will be drilling snapdowns with GOATmanap and then laying in the knees

Back