Conor: "If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib"

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Timestamped

"The man sniffs jockstraps for a living. He sniffs buttholes for a living. If you wanna know what my ass smells like just ask Khabib, because he smelled it for the entire first round."

Cant stand conor but thats actually pretty funny.

v1ejyVG.jpg

Maybe he should go be a kickboxer.

I fucking hate the mentality of insulting wrestlers and grapplers. This isn't kickboxing, it's MMA, and it's entirely your fault that you haven't developed sufficient grappling ability to avoid being tapped everytime someone touches your neck.

Last edited:
Khabib living rent free in McTapper's head confirmed.

Literally years after his demolition and it still eats his ass up 25/8/366.

D65qhH4UcAE4uvF.jpg

He knows what Conor’s ass smells like because he had to wash it off of his feet after kicking it so badly

Must be hard for Conor. It was not just sniffing his butthole as he claims, but it was a rape also.

I wonder if any of this will get to Khabib and make him change his style. I doubt it but it could be what Conor is going for.

Last edited:
I don't get it.

Why does Conor want to bait him into a re-match? He'll only get obliterated again.

Just do gimmick fights and take the easy money.

Stealing masvidal's lines ...
Steals the walk, steals the tattoos and now stealing lines.

When will this irish fake rat aka ConRat have any originality :D

Khabib Bless

Maybe be should go be a kickboxer.

I fucking hate the mentality of insulting wrestlers and grapplers. This isn't kickboxing, it's MMA, and it's entirely your fault that you haven't developed sufficient grappling ability to avoid being tapped everytime someone touches your neck.

Man, I have said the same thing so many times.
If you don't like ground fighting then go watch kickboxing, there's a whole different sport just for you.
And it's not like Khabib was just Lay n Praying, he was serving some serious GNP.

I would say nobody wants to know what Conor's ass smells like but I'm sure there are posters here who'd pay to do it and call it a privilege and post pics in a proud thread about it

Back