Conor haters, come in here for a quick chat

For the real hater it will be meaningless, of course. Even though he was praising Nate for everything he does, leading up to this fight.
Conor only talked about the mistakes he made, and nothing that I can recall about what Nate did right though.

Same here. The stuff that the majority of his fans say is just ridiculous. There are some non-idiot fans of his though.

Either way, I am impressed that he is willing to rematch and has confidence that he can win. I will be super impressed if he wins.

Then I will probably gouge out my eyes after reading the nonsense that some of his fans start spewing.
The majority of his fans mostly just parrot his bullshit, you know.

Conor only talked about the mistakes he made, and nothing that I can recall about what Nate did right though.

Why are you telling me this? Edit: ah, I see. I was talking about the hater, not Conor.

I don't hate Conor ts, I just hate you and his fans.

Good talk. Let's do it again sometime.

Its not the size of the dog, its how loud the dog can bark at other dogs, causing his owner to give the loud dog more food, and stuff.

What's so impressive about beating Nate Diaz? It's not like it would be the first time someone did that...

Conor fans make Nate out to be some world-beating fight God.

He's not.

He's a legit--but very beatable--LW.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-head-kick.gif

tumblr_mllxnaQBEB1qhndw9o1_400.gif

If Conor wins, he'll just be achieving what a bunch of other decent fighters have.

But he won't win because he's not good enough to beat Nate.

What would be impressive is that he beat someone that is stylistically a really bad match up.

Lets set the record straight for next weeks festivities.

If Conor wins next Saturday, will you be impressed or will it be a meaningless victory in your eyes?
Not a Hater but would be impressed.

Even if true, which I would question, then it's impressive in every case.

The clip I used of Josh Thompson beating Nate is a case in point.

And it IS impressive. But you don't see people running around acting as if it's proof that Josh is one of the world's greatest fighters.

It's just a pretty standard victory in a good fight between two pretty good fighters.

That's all it would be if Conor beat Nate. It would be just another good victory.

But it wouldn't be so impressive that it makes sense to wonder how impressive it would be if it happened.

I'm a Diaz Brother fan and was happy to see Nate win at 196. Not necessarily a Conor hater, just not a Conor fan as I don't enjoy his shtick. Everyone has his or her own favorites and Conor just happens not to be one of mine. I won't get into detail as to why, I just prefer other fighters more than Conor.

Anything can happen in a fight and anyone can win on any day, if Conor wins he was the better fighter on that day just as Nate was the better fighter on March 5. Winner of first round or not, ran out of energy in second round or not, bottom line is all the excuses in the world don't make up for the fact that a person lost and the winner is considered the better fighter that day.

A week from today we'll all find out who was the better fighter on that day.

not really a hater, so can I call myself ( a non Connor fan ) but yes, if he beats Nate legit like owns him for 5 rounds, or a knock out, yeah I will give him credit.It will not be meaningless to me. As a non Connor fan I will see it as Connor trained for Nate, and won, he did what he said.

What's so impressive about beating Nate Diaz? It's not like it would be the first time someone did that...

Conor fans make Nate out to be some world-beating fight God.

He's not.

He's a legit--but very beatable--LW.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-head-kick.gif

tumblr_mllxnaQBEB1qhndw9o1_400.gif

If Conor wins, he'll just be achieving what a bunch of other decent fighters have.

But he won't win because he's not big* enough to beat Nate.

conor haters are pissing me off so much, irl i would have already assaulted them

The clip I used of Josh Thompson beating Nate is a case in point.

And it IS impressive. But you don't see people running around acting as if it's proof that Josh is one of the world's greatest fighters.

It's just a pretty standard victory in a good fight between two pretty good fighters.

That's all it would be if Conor beat Nate. It would be just another good victory.

But it wouldn't be so impressive that it makes sense to wonder how impressive it would be if it happened.

Did you see anyone in this thread say he would be the world's greatest fighter if he won? Maybe it's better to ignore the fanatical nuthuggers more, because they seem to dominate your whole way of thinking. The question was just what do you think of it, not what is your opinion in contrast to the nuthuggers. Also I think not a lot of people have noticed, but there aren't that much crazy nuthuggers left anymore on this forum. But I still see people constantly complaining about them. It's time to let it go. You can breath now. Even the ones that make crazy statements, mostly do so in fun. No need to take them too seriously.

I hate him and his fans. If he beats Diaz? So. Its not like he didnt already have double digit losses. This rematch was put together with built in excuses anyways.

Back