Conor haters, come in here for a quick chat

(Not a hater. I do dislike his strategic use of a belt he doesn't intend to defend.)

TS: impressed? As with any fighter that wins and gets a loss back. Now, if you want me jubilated.. he'll need to successfully defend his belt.

I question every thread that I think has a stupid premise with the same severity. But given my original post--or any of the subsequent posts--I see no way that you could interpret my response as "severe."

I give answers as simple or as complex as I see fit. My original post was pretty simple--for me, it would be just as impressive as any other decent victory. I gave my answer already, but I suppose you wanted a different answer from me.

Keep in mind that you responded to me, and your first response was to try to explain to me why it would be more impressive than I thought.

Again, you don't get to decide how simple or complex my responses are--I have no idea why you would think that that was any of your business. It's not. At the same time--again--my initial response was pretty simple anyway.

But since you saw fit to respond to me, I elaborated. If you didn't want a more elaborate response, then why bother to engage me in the first place?

And I take every chance to go after nuthuggers of all varieties. Nothing and nobody will convince me to stop. It's fun for me.

No, I wasn't trying to make it more impressive than you thought. You asked a question and I simply gave an answer to why it could be seen as impressive. Your original post actually did not contain the exact answer of how impressed and/or if you would be impressed at all. I only somewhat learned that from the posts that followed.

Answering a question with a short answer is simpler than giving the motivation of it too. You can think of that what you want, but short answer is simpler than a short answer + motivation. There is nothing wrong with either a complex or simple answer, it's just that the motivation you gave, gave the impression you were not objectively viewing the question but instead saw it as a reason to go into a defense against nuthugger rhetoric of which there was none ITT, and quite possibly deviating from the answer you might have given in a more objective scenario

I have no problem with you responding, I welcome it.

Last edited:
The thing about this is is that you guys fuel the uber Conor fans. All of the negative threads about Conor, the stupid Mctapper/Canor nicknames, the shoops, etc. ..if Conor wins, all of that shit is going to come back full force. There is going to be an avalanche of gifs, pics, and Conor GOAT threads, and you guys will have no one to blame but yourselves.
I'm also a fan of chaos.
So any scenario is good.

I will be impressed that he beat a bigger guy with a good chin but not nearly impressed as I would be if he successfully defends his title against Aldo I don't care how fast he knocked him out the first time it can happen to anyone he's walking around with a gold prop until he defends that title
Also I am not a Conor hater I just think he is wasting his time with this rematch when he could be solidifying himself as the greatest as he proclaims himself to be by fighting Aldo and Edgar instead of a guy who has gotten smashed by every real lightweight contender

as the greatest damn poster on this site, I think its important to say that McTapper will find me a way to to quit again and that's ok. Some people can't handle the pressure, some can't. Leprechaunnor just can't.

#GUERNCAbless
You hashtagged your own name wrong

as the greatest damn poster on this site, I think its important to say that McTapper will find me a way to to quit again and that's ok. Some people can't handle the pressure, some can't. Leprechaunnor just can't.

#GUERNCAbless

Why do people like your posts? Or do you just use your other accounts to give yourself likes?

Conor could go unbeaten for 5 years and the dumbass haters on here would still be crying.

I would be impressed. However, he would have to beat him in a third fight to earn my respect.

I'll be impressed if Conor makes it past 2 rounds.

He'll go 3-5 rounds IMO, he's going to pace himself and be a lot more selective with his strikes. If I'm Nate I clinch him, lean on him, make him wrestle or grapple, and run out that tank. Then lay it on him when he starts to fade, just like the first fight.

Lets set the record straight for next weeks festivities.

If Conor wins next Saturday, will you be impressed or will it be a meaningless victory in your eyes?
Pointless he lost to a ten day notice guy nothing is worst than that

Lets set the record straight for next weeks festivities.

If Conor wins next Saturday, will you be impressed or will it be a meaningless victory in your eyes?

Meaningless fight that has no impact of any weight class rankings and has no impact on any belt. This could not be a bigger waste of time. Don't get me wrong, I'll love watching it, but it has been a HUGE waste of time putting the 145 strap on hold to fight in an imaginary weight class.

I would be incredibly impressed.

Nate is an awful stylistic matchup for Conor. If Conor beats Nate, I'll be pissed, but I would give him a good shot at winning the title, and at beating anyone else in the LW division for that matter. Nate Diaz is a much better fighter and has more potential than he gets credit for. Beating Nate would be a huge statement to the LW division, especially if he stopped Nate.

Nobody ever claimed Nate is unstoppable. If anything the Conor fans are exaggerating Nates ability since he won.
See this is what bothers me as a fan all I hear is Conor doesn't have what it takes to beat Nate . But you're saying us fans are saying conor can't beat nate ?

See this is what bothers me as a fan all I hear is Conor doesn't have what it takes to beat Nate . But you're saying us fans are saying conor can't beat nate ?
No obviously Conoe fans think he can win. But its you guys that exaggerate how good Nate is, because he beat golden boy already

Back