Conor haters, come in here for a quick chat

Nobody hates Conor. We hate the delusional, brainless nuthuggers who make up a majority of his fanbase. Conor fans are alright though.

Last edited:
I dont like Conor or his fans.This is mma and there is always a chance he could win and if he does then oh well he won like others have beat Diaz before him but I am hoping Diaz beats his ass again.

Did you see anyone in this thread say he would be the world's greatest fighter if he won? Maybe it's better to ignore the fanatical nuthuggers more, because they seem to dominate your whole way of thinking. The question was just what do you think of it, not what is your opinion in contrast to the nuthuggers. Also I think not a lot of people have noticed, but there aren't that much crazy nuthuggers left anymore on this forum. But I still see people constantly complaining about them. It's time to let it go. You can breath now. Even the ones that make crazy statements, mostly do so in fun. No need to take them too seriously.
Did you even read the thread title at all? This is exactly the place and time to beat up on Conor. Where are I See Stiffness and Somerville when you need em?

Did you see anyone in this thread say he would be the world's greatest fighter if he won? Maybe it's better to ignore the fanatical nuthuggers more, because they seem to dominate your whole way of thinking. Also I think not a lot of people have noticed, but there aren't that much crazy nuthuggers left anymore on this forum. But I still see people constantly complaining about them. It's time to let it go. You can breath now. Even the ones that make crazy statements, mostly do so in fun. No need to take them too seriously.

Ok, what OTHER fighters are we thinking about the mere possibility of them beating another above average fighter as impressive?

Why is there even a thread about this? Fighters beat other above average fighters all the time, why is the mere fact that Conor could be one of them merit attention?

Why am I being asked a week in advance to be impressed by something that A) would only be moderately impressive anyway, and B) isn't even going to happen in the first place?

You don't know what dominates my thinking. And I'll hold onto or let go of whatever I like.

Meaningless.
How could it be meaningful?
He needs to get back to the division he holds a belt in and defend it. That would be meaningful.

agree 100% with u.
the scary thing is that Conor, yesterday at the private conference, stated that he will see if he'll defend or not the belt next after the Diaz fight.
fock that shit Conor.

I don't hate him.
I hate his crazy fans. So there will be no change with my attitude.
The thing about this is is that you guys fuel the uber Conor fans. All of the negative threads about Conor, the stupid Mctapper/Canor nicknames, the shoops, etc. ..if Conor wins, all of that shit is going to come back full force. There is going to be an avalanche of gifs, pics, and Conor GOAT threads, and you guys will have no one to blame but yourselves.

I am a fan of McGregors fighting, I just dont like his big mouth is all compared to his skill set. But if he should come in with a solid game plan and win I'll respect him a lot more. If not Conor is a second tier fighter with a big left and even bigger mouth most of us always thought.

Nate is very beatable. RDA did easily. Thomson did too. The top Wrestlers would hold him down. A skill set or size Conor does not have. So he'd be better off learning from RDA/Thomson

Last edited:
Lets set the record straight for next weeks festivities.

If Conor wins next Saturday, will you be impressed or will it be a meaningless victory in your eyes?
Not meaningless. Beating nate is a good win for anyone. I'll give him that. With that said it would be 1-1
Would need a trilogy. And nate isn't the lw goat or anything. He wouldn't beat a handful of the top 10 imo

Did you even read the thread title at all? This is exactly the place and time to beat up on Conor. Where are I See Stiffness and Somerville when you need em?

Yes, I see it's addressed to the Conor haters. Are you a slave to your emotions though? You can't for a second try to view things objectively? And I wasn't talking about beating up on Conor, I was talking about skewed reactions to and views of Conor nuthuggers.

Ok, what OTHER fighters are we thinking about the mere possibility of them beating another above average fighter as impressive?

It's not about we and us it's about you. The question is directed at you. Or do you feel a strong need to adjust your opinion to that of the masses? I personally, am impressed with a lot of fighters that beat above average fighters that are stylistically really bad match ups.

Why is there even a thread about this? Fighters beat other above average fighters all the time, why is the mere fact that Conor could be one of them merit attention?

Nate vs Conor 2 is the main topic in the entire MMA world, ATM, that's why a simple question like this is asked about a major topic like that. Threads are made about all kinds of other subjects too. Do you question the reason of every single one of them with the severity like this one, or does the mere fact that Conor gets attention bother you? If it's not worth the attention, why are giving it the attention?

Why am I being asked a week in advance to be impressed by something that A) would only be moderately impressive anyway, and B) isn't even going to happen in the first place?

You're not being asked to be impressed, you're being asked if you would be impressed. Simple answer would apparently be for you; moderately.

You don't know what dominates my thinking. And I'll hold onto or let go of whatever I like.

No offense intended, but it really doesn't seem like it. The subject is getting a whole lot more to you than it has to, IMO. Like I said, simple answer would just be "moderately impressed" but you had to make it a counter argument in advance for the nuthuggers that aren't even present.

My guess is they say who cares he beat a LW who couldn't even get the belt

I have Conor as a huge favourite and will be suprised again if Nate wins.

The thing about this is is that you guys fuel the uber Conor fans. All of the negative threads about Conor, the stupid Mctapper/Canor nicknames, the shoops, etc. ..if Conor wins, all of that shit is going to come back full force. There is going to be an avalanche of gifs, pics, and Conor GOAT threads, and you guys will have no one to blame but yourselves.

This is hilarious and likely very predictive of whats going to happen.

Make no mistake about it, the pendulum will swing very hard in the other direction if Conor wins next week.

The Conor fanboys will be in control and the Conor haters will have to take cover until Conors next loss.

Sherdog is fun, really retarded, but fun.

If he beats Nate I will be impressed and give credit where it is due.

But he's not beating Nate.

I think Nate is in McGegors head bigtime.

mixedgifs5-2.gif

I would be very impressed because that would be a great win over a top LW and go some ways in proving that Conor can hang in that division. Also, it would prove that he is mentally strong.

I dont like Conor or his fans.This is mma and there is always a chance he could win and if he does then oh well he won like others have beat Diaz before him but I am hoping Diaz beats his ass again.
this is pretty much how I'm feeling.

Yes, I see it's addressed to the Conor haters. Are you a slave to your emotions though? You can't for a second try to view things objectively? And I wasn't talking about beating up on Conor, I was talking about skewed reactions to and views of Conor nuthuggers.

It's not about we and us it's about you. The question is directed at you. Or do you feel a strong need to adjust your opinion to that of the masses? I personally, am impressed with a lot of fighters that beat above average fighters that are stylistically really bad match ups.

Nate vs Conor 2 is the main topic in the entire MMA world, ATM, that's why a simple question like this is asked about a major topic like that. Threads are made about all kinds of other subjects too. Do you question the reason of every single one of them with the severity like this one, or does the mere fact that Conor gets attention bother you? If it's not worth the attention, why are giving it the attention?

You're not being asked to be impressed, you're being asked if you would be impressed. Simple answer would apparently be for you; moderately.

No offense intended, but it really doesn't seem like it. The subject is getting a whole lot more to you than it has to, IMO. Like I said, simple answer would just be "moderately impressed" but you had to make it a counter argument in advance for the nuthuggers that aren't even present.

I question every thread that I think has a stupid premise with the same severity. But given my original post--or any of the subsequent posts--I see no way that you could interpret my response as "severe."

I give answers as simple or as complex as I see fit. My original post was pretty simple--for me, it would be just as impressive as any other decent victory. I gave my answer already, but I suppose you wanted a different answer from me.

Keep in mind that you responded to me, and your first response was to try to explain to me why it would be more impressive than I thought.

Again, you don't get to decide how simple or complex my responses are--I have no idea why you would think that that was any of your business. It's not. At the same time--again--my initial response was pretty simple anyway.

But since you saw fit to respond to me, I elaborated. If you didn't want a more elaborate response, then why bother to engage me in the first place?

And I take every chance to go after nuthuggers of all varieties. Nothing and nobody will convince me to stop. It's fun for me.

Back