Conor haters are keeping him relevent

I love how the UFC is treating Conor like hes just any other fighter... theyre probobly sending him bout agreements with hes contracted pay, and not even bothering to invite him over for dinner to make him special deals like they did back in the day. UFC really set them selfs up with a good business model when they dont need to negotiate with the biggest star in the game... Im a Conor fan, but Im a even bigger UFC fan.. I always root for the UFC over individual fighters.

You tried to run a narrative in which I'm crazy, to run from the reality that you're stupid. Then you added to your narrative that I'm also stupid. Now you're trying to run the "I'm an awesome troll saying some hilarious shit getting this guy worked up" narrative. But you haven't said anything remotely funny or creative, and you haven't worked me up. I like arguments, even with dimwits like yourself. You ran from accepting responsibility from being wrong when you originally quoted me. And until you address it, you're still running, and you've never been here. I expect you'll make another hilarious "troll" post in response to this one, and thus keep running, like the coward you are?
he doesnt need to run any narrative that youre crazy...you are, anyone who speils the absolute garbage that you sprout can only be on some sort of high retard level.

As someone who is not a fan of Conor’s, I think he has a legitimate argument for being the greatest featherweight of all time. Obviously the lack of title defences makes it hard to say he is but if someone wanted to say he is based on his wins in that division I wouldn’t have much of an argument.

Your schtick has been done too many times at this point to still be effective. Just dismiss anyone you disagree with as a troll then run away. People can see what you're doing.
<YeahOKJen>

As someone who is not a fan of Conor’s, I think he has a legitimate argument for being the greatest featherweight of all time. Obviously the lack of title defences makes it hard to say he is but if someone wanted to say he is based on his wins in that division I wouldn’t have much of an argument.

His body of work down there isn't big enough, and his wins over Max and Dustin were nowhere near as big as they would be if they happened today.

If Conor's the greatest FW of all time, then Izzy is the greatest MW of all time. Both have like 4 relevant wins in their divisions.

Reactions: lsa
His haters are rabid but less rabid then 2 years ago. There was a actual anti conor gang that would literally stalk and harrassing people all over the internet if they said one thing that wasnt purely spiteful towards him. You could say something anti conor but if there wasn't venom in your words they'd chase you.

I think it was hitto danas moonface and a third retard if I'm not mistaken.

Someone on here got doxxed for being pro conor and then pH bombed by haters.

What pisses me off the most is how casual they are. They know nothing about the sport. True fans knew about Conor's broken foot because of a twitter reply not the ariel interview 8 months later. They knew about the old man a year before the haters shilled the video -without context - to trash him.

When Mike Perry flatlined a fossil people shouted Just bleed when Conor did it everyone began acting like they were little buddhas.

Allegedly the old man told conor that he hoped dee and conor jr got into a car wreck. If that's the case, i wish conor wasnt held back.

Khabib fans are the absolute worst but they've gotten WWWAAAYYY better over the past two years.

They used to just sound gay and type about DADDY NURMA GO SMASHY SMESH and jack off to Conor tapping gifs while literally harassing whoever wasn't part of their cult.

Hell you got banned for not participating in it.

What the hell are you on about? An actual anti conor gang that would chase you all over the internet? I don't understand what doxxed and pH bombed means? And you believe in the broken foot lol. Mike Perry got slaughted on here, you're making that up. And you got banned for not participating in a cult? What absolute bollocks, I never got banned.

I don't think that is why you got banned. You are taking this way too seriously tbh.

His haters are rabid but less rabid then 2 years ago. There was a actual anti conor gang that would literally stalk and harrassing people all over the internet if they said one thing that wasnt purely spiteful towards him. You could say something anti conor but if there wasn't venom in your words they'd chase you.

I think it was hitto danas moonface and a third retard if I'm not mistaken.

Someone on here got doxxed for being pro conor and then pH bombed by haters.

What pisses me off the most is how casual they are. They know nothing about the sport. True fans knew about Conor's broken foot because of a twitter reply not the ariel interview 8 months later. They knew about the old man a year before the haters shilled the video -without context - to trash him.

When Mike Perry flatlined a fossil people shouted Just bleed when Conor did it everyone began acting like they were little buddhas.

Allegedly the old man told conor that he hoped dee and conor jr got into a car wreck. If that's the case, i wish conor wasnt held back.

Khabib fans are the absolute worst but they've gotten WWWAAAYYY better over the past two years.

They used to just sound gay and type about DADDY NURMA GO SMASHY SMESH and jack off to Conor tapping gifs while literally harassing whoever wasn't part of their cult.

Hell you got banned for not participating in it.

@Hitto Read the bold

<36>

It's been nearly 2 years since that legendary night conor lost his soul to the GOAT

No rematch

Khabib bless

Another Monday........... another Conor thread.
Great traction for a man supposed to be retired.

Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.
George Eliot

<BC1>

Conor doesnt have any haters everyone loves the guy. The saying "letter C in the UFC stands for Conor McGregor" has alot of truth in it because if he stays retired then everyone will just leave to watch other sports and MMA is doomed. Lets pray he comes back as soon as possible.

@Hitto Read the bold

<36>

It's been nearly 2 years since that legendary night conor lost his soul to the GOAT

No rematch

Khabib bless

Lol that guy is exactly the type of Conrad fan who will never get over that loss

Nothing we can do besides pray for his recovery, I hope he finds peace soon

Khabib Bless

Like I said, you're just dismissing someone you disagree with as a troll because you can't refute them.

Presumably your assertion that I'm trolling goes something like "what johncola said is so stupid that he must be trolling!". Well, if it's the case that my post is especially stupid, then it must be especially easy to explain how it's wrong. So you have no excuse to not attempt it. But you can't and you won't.
"Khabib lost most rounds and failed most takedowns against Conor"

That's garbage level trolling, after that all you say means less than bullshit

His body of work down there isn't big enough, and his wins over Max and Dustin were nowhere near as big as they would be if they happened today.

If Conor's the greatest FW of all time, then Izzy is the greatest MW of all time. Both have like 4 relevant wins in their divisions.

Yeah people always give huge credit for the Max win based on what Max accomplished years later.
Max at the time was 3-2 in the UFC and coming of a loss IIRC

8/10 times when I see a thread about Conor it's always one of his haters. Their narrative now is that Conor has become irrelevant but they are the ones who keep bringing him up lol

If the haters truly didn't care about him then there wouldn't be at least 1 thread per day on sherdog talking about how Conor's run was over after the Alvarez fight or that Khabib "took his soul"

Yes I know I made this Conor thread but I'm not a hater and I just realized that most of the time Conor gets mentioned here it's usually his haters which is kind of funny if you think about it

I think its a mixture of his fans and his haters. Go to a khabib twitter post and tell me you dont find mcgregor fans lurking.

Back