Conor haters are keeping him relevent

They obsess over him more than his fans do

these 50 year old fat men on here sitting on their computers refreshing constantly hoping a conor thread pops up so they can post there gifs of him tapping

8/10 times when I see a thread about Conor it's always one of his haters. Their narrative now is that Conor has become irrelevant but they are the ones who keep bringing him up lol

If the haters truly didn't care about him then there wouldn't be at least 1 thread per day on sherdog talking about how Conor's run was over after the Alvarez fight or that Khabib "took his soul"

Yes I know I made this Conor thread but I'm not a hater and I just realized that most of the time Conor gets mentioned here it's usually his haters which is kind of funny if you think about it

I think you confuse "haters" with those of us who are just mad as hell because we would like to see him fight more... He has played games and jammed up divisions.....

What a waste..... They guy could have been much more entertaining...

<Lmaoo>

4 pages of infighting between @johncola and @Blanqa Blanqua.
No infighting. That suggests that I'm part of a tribe. I like MMA, and Conor is the best MMA fighter. I'm not part of some gay fanclub like I presume you're part of a gay haterclub. Do my posts resemble Blanqey's? Or are they unlike any other's on these forums? Also, this wasn't really a fight. It was me playing with a Shertard in my usual fashion, whether they like Conor or not.

No infighting. That suggests that I'm part of a tribe. I like MMA, and Conor is the best MMA fighter. I'm not part of some gay fanclub like I presume you're part of a gay haterclub. Do my posts resemble Blanqey's? Or are they unlike any other's on these forums? Also, this wasn't really a fight. It was me playing with a Shertard in my usual fashion, whether they like Conor or not.
"Not part of some gay fan club.."

Your posts beg to differ.

johncola (2).jpg

Unlikely. If you were okay you woulda been capable of responding.
Why respond to a guy who thinks Conor won most rounds and stuffed most of Khabib's TDs? You can say what you want, but we all watched the fight.

And I now see that you think Conor is the uncrowned champ at WW, LW & FW.

What is there to respond to? You're either delusional or a troll or both.

Have a great day, don't bother responding to this.

Why respond to a guy who thinks Conor won most rounds and stuffed most of Khabib's TDs? You can say what you want, but we all watched the fight.

Because if my opinion is especially stupid as you seem to imply, then it should be especially easy to refute. Meanwhile, people commonly dismiss others as trolls as a means of running away, so they don't have to address an issue. Prove you aren't just another one of those people, by doing what should be especially easy to do (refute the opinions you disagree with).

On this particular issue, the official stats back up the claim about the takedowns. The official rules back up the claim about the rounds Conor won.

Fuckin LOL... This dude is a clown

**to be clear, not you, the knucklehead you quoted**
Don't further the already-strong case that you're a coward by chatting shit about me behind my back. Instead of calling me a clown and a knucklehead, demonstrate that I'm a clown and a knucklehead by showing how I'm wrong in the subjects we disagree on.

Awkay...
u get haters and many, means you actually get it just right, don't it?
Mr McGregor is the best thing ever happening to sportz, so shut your fucking mouth

Don't further the already-strong case that you're a coward by chatting shit about me behind my back. Instead of calling me a clown and a knucklehead, demonstrate that I'm a clown and a knucklehead by showing how I'm wrong in the subjects we disagree on.
You're doing a fine job of demonstrating your knuckleheadedness on your own. I don't think you need my help

It's very easy to
Because if my opinion is especially stupid as you seem to imply, then it should be especially easy to refute. Meanwhile, people commonly dismiss others as trolls as a means of running away, so they don't have to address an issue. Prove you aren't just another one of those people, by doing what should be especially easy to do (refute the opinions you disagree with).

On this particular issue, the official stats back up the claim about the takedowns. The official rules back up the claim about the rounds Conor won.
Rebuttle:

Rd1: Conor was outstruck, and controlled in the ground...

Rd2: Conor was outstruck and controlled on the ground...

Rd3: Conor won this round, stuffed a few TDs and landed more strikes.

Rd4: Conor was outstruck, controlled on the ground & strangled into submission.

All the judges had it 2 rounds to 1 for Khabib on the official score cards going into the 4th.

Conor won 1 round of the fight and it wasn't very convincing. There is no other way to look at it.

It's very easy to

Rebuttle:

Rd1: Conor was outstruck, and controlled in the ground...

Rd2: Conor was outstruck and controlled on the ground...

Rd3: Conor won this round, stuffed a few TDs and landed more strikes.

Rd4: Conor was outstruck, controlled on the ground & strangled into submission.

All the judges had it 2 rounds to 1 for Khabib on the official score cards going into the 4th.

Conor won 1 round of the fight and it wasn't very convincing. There is no other way to look at it.
And every round Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk. Fans deserve to see the rematch with both men healthy and sober to really see who is the better fighter.

same thing with ronda. she tweets to derek and all the incels come out talking shit about her. still mad she was one of the most dominant mma fighters who got out of the sport with millions and dosnt have too pull a weidman. all the haters hold on to her 2 title losses and bring it up at any chance cause thats all they have.

im not a conor fan at all and can be called a hater. but i couldnt imagine making a thread about him or constantly shit posting. at that point you're a fan weather you know it or not.

Last edited:
They obsess over him more than his fans do

these 50 year old fat men on here sitting on their computers refreshing constantly hoping a conor thread pops up so they can post there gifs of him tapping

36 and currently losing the fat brother lol

And every round Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk. Fans deserve to see the rematch with both men healthy and sober to really see who is the better fighter.

Not as drunk as I have been for the past 3 or 4 nights

Don't forget that his foot was a balloon... And I don't think he had any ligaments in either knee... And he was fighting a guy 3 times the size of him!

Athletic commissions don't let people fight drunk

There is a saying. I don't have it quoted correctly word for word but you'll get the gist.

It goes something like this:

"It is hard to win an argument against an intelligent person. It is impossible to win an argument against a complete dumbass."

Stop wasting your time and energy.

Last edited:
Back