Conor haters are keeping him relevent

Conor ran like a bitch from the Conor Watch militia I joined in Miami <Lmaoo>

Then there aren't really any good wins if these are our standards. Khabib hasn't got any good wins in the last four years either. We already shat on Conor. Khabib lost most rounds and failed most takedowns against Conor. And like you say, Conor basn't beaten anyone. So that isn't a good win. Conor finished Poirier in the first round. And Poirier nearly subbed Khabib. So not a good win. Cowboy beat both Iaquinta and Barboza. Khabib decisioned them both. So no way they're good wins. Michael Johnson loses to everyone nowadays. So nope. Then Horcher. Obviously nope.
Troll harder, buddy... Or maybe "troll better"?...

No matter how you look at it, you're doing a shitty job, but carry on

Troll harder, buddy... Or maybe "troll better"?...

No matter how you look at it, you're doing a shitty job, but carry on
Your schtick has been done too many times at this point to still be effective. Just dismiss anyone you disagree with as a troll then run away. People can see what you're doing.

Conor has a legitimate goat case. I hope the hate cools down enough for people to objectively discuss him. Unfortunately, the only other person i can think of who ended up in this case - Tito - is still so hated that 20 years after he was champ if you say something pro Tito you get dog piled. Its sad. The guy built the house Jon is in, defended his belt 5 times and grew N.A. MMA to what is.

He made MMA fun. He made it VVVEEERRRYYY fun.

What im afraid of is that well need to wait until new generations come into the sport in order to speak objectively about older fighters without having their (or their enemies) cults show up to flip over tables, shit on the floor and then toss it at the sane people while screeching

P.s. - Yes. His hide and go seek saga with the yeti was shameful (but also entertaining in its own right)

Conor will always be relevant.There's no easier fight who would get you more money than him. So ofc, every single fighter will always want to fight him.

<{outtahere}>
8/10 times when I see a thread about Conor it's always one of his haters. Their narrative now is that Conor has become irrelevant but they are the ones who keep bringing him up lol

If the haters truly didn't care about him then there wouldn't be at least 1 thread per day on sherdog talking about how Conor's run was over after the Alvarez fight or that Khabib "took his soul"

Yes I know I made this Conor thread but I'm not a hater and I just realized that most of the time Conor gets mentioned here it's usually his haters which is kind of funny if you think about it

It seem like many people just can't let Conor go.

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Conor has a legitimate goat case. I hope the hate cools down enough for people to objectively discuss him. Unfortunately, the only other person i can think of who ended up in this case - Tito - is still so hated that 20 years after he was champ if you say something pro Tito you get dog piled. Its sad. The guy built the house Jon is in, defended his belt 5 times and grew N.A. MMA to what is.

He made MMA fun. He made it VVVEEERRRYYY fun.

What im afraid of is that well need to wait until new generations come into the sport in order to speak objectively about older fighters without having their (or their enemies) cults show up to flip over tables, shit on the floor and then toss it at the sane people while screeching

P.s. - Yes. His hide and go seek saga with the yeti was shameful (but also entertaining in its own right)
he will always remembered with his zero title defense

You've made an assumption here that he has relevance.
Nothing anyone has to say, good or bad, can actually keep him relevant at this stage

8/10 times when I see a thread about Conor it's always one of his haters. Their narrative now is that Conor has become irrelevant but they are the ones who keep bringing him up lol

If the haters truly didn't care about him then there wouldn't be at least 1 thread per day on sherdog talking about how Conor's run was over after the Alvarez fight or that Khabib "took his soul"

Yes I know I made this Conor thread but I'm not a hater and I just realized that most of the time Conor gets mentioned here it's usually his haters which is kind of funny if you think about it
It's pretty amusing you don't see the irony in making this thread dude.

I guess no "Haters" had made a thread yet so you had to step in with this extremely relevant and necessary thread to pick up the slack.

God damn lazy ass haters eh, lol.

he will always remembered with his zero title defense

Ik... Ik... He made zero title defenses. Well, if you want to get technical and bend the rules you could say that McGregor-Aldo was a defense of his interim belt that he won against Mendes. During the Diaz duology he was declared the "reigning defending..." But thats a bit goofy the same way saying he defended against Floyd is.

So I'll agree. He did not defend the titles.

So why do i think he belongs in the conversation?

Because if we only include the champs of each division who have the most consecutive title defenses we end up leaving out a lot of great guys.

The most glaring example is Matt Hughes.

Counting Trigg and Gracie he had 11 title wins with 10 coming by finish.

But ah, due to da .. Strah ta jeeh of uh GSP he uh gets ah DQ'd...

Even though GSP had a lot of controversy in his reign and only had one more title in. 8/12 of GSP'S title wins were by decision... "STRAH TA JEEH"

Between Matt Hughes and Dan Henderson... Who was the Pride WW champ that ended Wanderlei and knocked out Fedor going on to beat 16 Champions across 4 divisions I saw that there was a serious flaw in the consensus polling methods (hand it to whoever has the most consecutive title defenses.)

Another example of this is DJ and Cejudo. DJ had 12 title wins but lost at BW to Cruz, ducked TJ and almost killed FLW.

Cejudo showed up, ended him, single handedly saved the division, butchered BW and is preparing to invade FW under the banner of 125 pound MMA.

In my opinion thats so honorable that it could rival what DJ did. Cejudo could have let 125 die but loved it so much hes going to pull a Frankie Edgar and move up 2 weight classes just to defend its honor. Isn't that great?

I think that while important - Extremely Important! - Title defenses aren't everything. There's more to it than just that imo.

I'd like to hear your thoughts

Last edited:
Khabib haters and Conor haters just like to troll each other.

I like the khabib bless from @Ufcmaster

I laugh every time I read his signatures

Khabib bless.

Or

Khabib bless your bum soul
Lol funny stuff.

Ik... Ik... He made zero title defenses. Well, if you want to get technical and bend the rules you could say that McGregor-Aldo was a defense of his interim belt that he won against Mendes. During the Diaz duology he was declared the "reigning defending..." But thats a bit goofy the same way saying he defended against Floyd is.

So I'll agree. He did not defend the titles.

So why do i think he belongs in the conversation?

Because if we only include the champs of each division who have the most consecutive title defenses we end up leaving out a lot of great guys.

The most glaring example is Matt Hughes.

Counting Trigg and Gracie he had 11 title wins with 10 coming by finish.

But ah, due to da .. Strah ta jeeh of uh GSP he uh gets ah DQ'd...

Even though GSP had a lot of controversy in his reign and only had one more title in.

Between Matt Hughes and Dan Henderson... Who was the Pride WW champ that ended Wanderlei and knocked out Fedor going on to beat 16 Champions across 4 divisions I saw that there was a serious flaw in the consensus polling methods (hand it to whoever has the most consecutive title defenses.)

Another example of this is DJ and Cejudo. DJ had 12 title wins but lost at BW to Cruz, ducked TJ and almost killed FLW.

Cejudo showed up, ended him, single handedly saved the division, butchered BW and is preparing to invade FW under the banner of 125 pound MMA.

In my opinion thats so honorable that it could rival what DJ did. Cejudo could have let 125 die but loved it so much hes going to pull a Frankie Edgar and move up 2 weight classes just to defend its honor. Isn't that great?

I think that while important - Extremely Important! - Title defenses aren't everything. There's more to it than just that imo.

I'd like to hear your thoughts

agree but not on all of your comments , and LOL at defended his interim against Aldo.

for sure , title defenses matters, this is what all the fighters fighting for and Conor is only fighting for the title.
he never put his title in any danger but did ask for others.
thanks God we have Khabib as a champ who isnt willing to give Conor an undesereved title shot.
thats also the reason why Conor cherry picked a washed up Cowboy.

anyway , he will remembered as never defending fighter and one more thing , against Khabib he is holding the record of the most cheating within a fight

I have never insulted you. Not even when you have done so, to me. And I am still here buddeh. I have not gone anywhere.
You tried to run a narrative in which I'm crazy, to run from the reality that you're stupid. Then you added to your narrative that I'm also stupid. Now you're trying to run the "I'm an awesome troll saying some hilarious shit getting this guy worked up" narrative. But you haven't said anything remotely funny or creative, and you haven't worked me up. I like arguments, even with dimwits like yourself. You ran from accepting responsibility from being wrong when you originally quoted me. And until you address it, you're still running, and you've never been here. I expect you'll make another hilarious "troll" post in response to this one, and thus keep running, like the coward you are?

Back