Media Conor Goes After Khabib Again Via Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Maybe get your rape allegations out of the way first Conor

Conor is on a cocaine binge right now

Also, I never understood the "little rat" insult he uses towards Khabib. Fail
The "rat" allusion is obviously because he is Muslim and they use this Islamophobic word to insult the Muslim community.

Last edited:
The "rat" allusion is obviously because he is Muslims and they use this Islamophobic word to insult the Muslim community.
"Rat" is Islamophobic? Lol, c'mon, it's a general insult.

Conor is beyond pathetic.

So humble in defeat. Like always. :rolleyes:

I remember when he retired after Nate beat him as well.

His next bout is with the law in which he has to prove he is not a fucking rapist. Dude needs to lawyer up and not focus on Khabib.

He clearly is getting high on his own supply, won't end well

"Rat" is Islamophobic? Lol, c'mon, it's a general insult.

Conor is beyond pathetic.

It is not general, it is often used against Arab gender otherwise Conor would have used it elsewhere against other athletes. Conor was using "rat" extensively against Khabib.

It is not general, it is often used against Arab gender otherwise Conor would have used it elsewhere against other athletes. Conor was using "rat" extensively against Khabib.
It is general, wtf are you talking about?

Did Conor fight Khabib brother or Khabib?

I have zero interest in a rematch. If it happened, the beating would be far worse than before.

Conor - "I only got a black eye." "I shook Khabib's brothers eye socket!"

He is still trying to use the family thing to get to Khabib. Last time it got him a beating.

gtszgsS.png

Conor might be doing this because the limelight is fading and he miss the good times. I would imagine it's taking a toll on him and by acting out people are talking about it and he's staying relevent. Or he's just coked up and drunk there's some pretty wild accusations flying around at the minute.

Back