Media Conor Goes After Khabib Again Via Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Agreed -- he seems a bit obsessed with Khabib now, similar to how Mir was after he lost his rematch with Brock and he never even ended up getting a trilogy fight. If he truly is retired, then cheers and good for him (pending investigations and whatnot), but I feel should he continue to fight, he should put this game to rest. Then again, I'm not Conor, much less a UFC fighter so what do I know?

If Conor agrees to fight anyone but Khabib next, he will 100% lose (outside & inside the octagon).

its hilarious how Conor deleted one of his Tweets. Lmao. He cant even stand by his words. Khabib doesnt delete tweets. Even on Twitter Conor takes Ls. You cant have a comeback for "Rapist"

its hilarious how Conor deleted one of his Tweets. Lmao. He cant even stand by his words. Khabib doesnt delete tweets. Even on Twitter Conor takes Ls. You cant have a comeback for "Rapist"
Khabib is just a superior man than him. Hillarious how Conor tweeted Khabib would do as he's told, then proceeds to delete his tweets and puts up an ass kissing PR tweet.

I assume it’s because of business relations. People probably told him to delete them.

Tbh I wish he left it up.

2b91mbfq7aq21.jpg

Back