Media Conor Goes After Khabib Again Via Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-ap.jpg

You’ll never get the rematch Conman. Keep begging.

But but but, the amount of mmmmoney that Connie has on his bank account...

That doesn't mean you have to suck his ass until his day in court. If your sister said your buddy Conor had raped her, you still going to be his bestie until he gets convicted? Idiotic post man
Errr, I would probably believe my sister then some random ass girl I dont know of, use your fucking head

Even on his off day Conor took a round and stopped most takedowns

The rematch will be a slaughter and Conor will pick his fallen opponent of the canvas and shake his hand unlike classless Khabib

he stuffed a couple of them but in the end he was on his back and made tap machine a thing.

He clearly sent out that retirement tweet when he was drunk. And Dana White is playing along because he does not want to give into the financial demands. But make no mistake about it. He and the UFC are negotiating right now.

Errr, I would probably believe my sister then some random ass girl I dont know of, use your fucking head
Um, that was precisely the question that was asked of you, when you began spouting off about innocent until proven guilty "if it was your mother or sister?"

So, yeah, my "fucking head" is working just fine.

Abdulmanap has publicly forgiven Conor. Conor is one of those special rats who doesn't understand the severity of a siutation. Rats like Conor only understand 1 language and it isn't Irish which he barely knows. The loyalist dog needs taken to a vet.

Conor has become an embarrassment to himself, his family and to his country.

Guys don’t forget Conor won the war but lost the battle!

Conor's next fight is at HW in an Irish prison.
And it won't be him doing the tapping!

Conor's next fight is at HW in an Irish prison.
And it won't be him doing the tapping!

I’m seriously laughing at anyone that thinks he’s going to prison over this story that is circulating. Honestly you guys are crazy. Nothing is going to happen.

Um, that was precisely the question that was asked of you, when you began spouting off about innocent until proven guilty "if it was your mother or sister?"

So, yeah, my "fucking head" is working just fine.
So if a random ass girl came to you and said she was raped by Conor, you would automatically believe her because you have so much hate for Conor? use your real account instead of hiding behind this old account

So if a random ass girl came to you and said she was raped by Conor, you would automatically believe her because you have so much hate for Conor? use your real account instead of hiding behind this old account
Um, this is my only account. Nice try, but the question that was posed to you was precisely what I quoted. You can try to twist and turn things all you like, but that is what was asked of you, and your response was what it was.

Conor joins the Diaz brothers as the greatest keyboard warriors in UFC history!

6 months and Conor still not over it. Khabib really did a number on him.

Back