Media Conor Goes After Khabib Again Via Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Abdulmanap has publicly forgiven Conor. Conor is one of those special rats who doesn't understand the severity of a siutation. Rats like Conor only understand 1 language and it isn't Irish which he barely knows. The loyalist dog needs taken to a vet.

<{you!}>

Sad-Jordan-Ireland.jpg

Um, this is my only account. Nice try, but the question that was posed to you was precisely what I quoted. You can try to twist and turn things all you like, but that is what was asked of you, and your response was what it was.
I said I would believe my mother/sister, and since its some random ass girl I dont know "innocent until proven guilty", what is the fuss about? you mad that Im not on the "Conor is a rapist" train? get over yourself

Pathetic Conor has to resort to bragging about Khabib getting fined and his teammate's black eye because he has nothing on Khabib . At least he would state he butchered Nate in the first round and got tired. He literally has nothing to brag about his fight with Khabib so he takes jabs at his fines and a black eye on one of his teammates

Imagine getting fucked up so bad that your last resort is talking about how much money the guy got fined for fucking up your own teammate after you got fucked up.

I said I would believe my mother/sister, and since its some random ass girl I dont know "innocent until proven guilty", what is the fuss about? you mad that Im not on the "Conor is a rapist" train? get over yourself
If that's what you meant with that post, then is a misunderstanding, but not how I read it. I definitely have nothing to get over, especially concerning myself, as I am an incredibly gifted and all out wonderful human being. However, more importantly, by the grace of God I am a Sherbro! As for the rapist train, I could honestly care less on that one, I have no dog in that fight either way, I don't judge anyone on if they believe Conor is a rapist or not, only on if they are a Sherbro or not. All good man, cheers

If that's what you meant with that post, then is a misunderstanding, but not how I read it. I definitely have nothing to get over, especially concerning myself, as I am an incredibly gifted and all out wonderful human being. However, more importantly, by the grace of God I am a Sherbro! As for the rapist train, I could honestly care less on that one, I have no dog in that fight either way, I don't judge anyone on if they believe Conor is a rapist or not, only on if they are a Sherbro or not. All good man, cheers
Read what I wrote to the other guy before you jumped in, I literally said that if Conor is proven to be guilty, that I would never mention his name again. With all the celebs that get targetted by girls these days, I said he is innocent until proven guilty

All the embarrassing trash talk between the two fan camps aside (seriously, what a state this forum is in..)..

of course Conor is not retired. You don't agree to a non-title fight with Cowboy and keep on insisting that you will bounce back stronger than ever after the loss to Khabib just to end your multi-million dollar career via a short sidenote tweet. Especially when you're that young. The guy will be back. In the octagon, the boxing ring or wherever, but he's gonna fight again. Multiple times. Is he gonna win? Who knows. Who's he gonna fight? Who knows. But if one thing's for sure, it's that Conor McGregor will compete again. This is just another one of his games. And considering the hype he can generate, I can't really blame him for playing it.

Really hope Conor gets the help he needs. Love him or hate him, his behavior is concerning of late.

Back