News Conor exposes ufc! Covid ruined his season! Fight vs Pac man next (Poll Added)

Would you rather see Conor fight...

• Total voters
Conor actually thinks he is making himself look good by showing the world he wanted to fight midgets in edgar and diego sanchez. Khabib gave this dude a serious brain injury.

yo hide your grandparents around this guy. he stay trying/fighting geriatrics.

More boxing? Bleh - zero interest.

giphy.gif

I wonder what would happen if Conor exposed his privates to a woman in the middle east during fight week...

There's a couple ways to interpret this: A) Connor wants an easy win, or B) Connor wants to give Diego some shine since he's talking about retiring soon.

I'll be honest, I'm a big Connor hater. I think he's been bad for the sport, and I look forward to when people stop caring about him. That being said, I doubt it's A. There are plenty of more high-profile names that Connor stands a good chance against than Diego. I have a feeling that Connor just wants to give Diego some shine since he's close to retirement, and it probably comes from a place of respect. Good on Connor for that.

All that being said, the biggest shame is that prime Diego would've destroyed any version of Connor.
Gimme a fuckin break. Give diego some shine?!?! Hahahhah
Conor the selfless!!!!

Thats not the bottom.line lol. Its the ufc machine, they schedule their events so far in advance and Conor can only fight on ppv's . His star power is his downfall along with the ufc business model.
Sorry, but your comment is naive.
You can't white-knight against facts... well... you can... but you lose every time... much like now.

Silva was the biggest star during his prime. Yet he took on last minute fights to help save some cards quite a few times, and it always went well.
Conor could have done the same. He simply chose not to.
And yes, that's the bottom line. He chose not to.

There's nowhere stating he can't fight on other cards, and there were quite a few cards who lost their main event that he could have filled if he wanted.

Crying and complaining on social media that "he tried" is just for show, for the sake of naive fans who'd believe anything he said.

Can you fucking imagine, Diego Sanchez headlining a PPV in the year of our lord 2020.

If it happens....hopefully pacman doesnt carry him like mayweather.

Goddammed hilarious shit

Gaethje called him out last September why Didn’t he accept around that time ? Instead he chose to fight cowboy

From Cerrone to Diego... Talk about a murderer's row of the UFC's elite !

This is like Khabib calling out Artem for a grappling match in Dagestan as his retirement fight, and posting it on social media, in case anyone doubted his balls

I love how he talks with Dana like he owns the shit

"Bro, we should lose our promoting license if we do that"

Sheesh, Diego BTFO

<{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><bball2><bball2><bball2><bball2><bball2>

Back