News Conor exposes ufc! Covid ruined his season! Fight vs Pac man next (Poll Added)

Would you rather see Conor fight...

• Total voters
After Masvidal destroys Nate, or if by some miracle Nate wins, the winner of that fight is the obvious choice to line up with Conor.

This is hilarious. The plan was Conor vs Gaethje July 11 but Covid and the ufc greed has kept him on the sidelines. He’s hungry and looking to rip some heads off, I feel boxing is a step to far but it shows that me MR McGregor is chomping at the bit to get a fight!
Yeah with Diego Sanchez

<{cruzshake}>

Lol he actually exposed himself. Wanting to fight Diego instead of Tony or Khabib. Also ducked Gaethje to fight Cowboy.

Dana wasn't responding to his dumb texts about Diego. Then Conor texted again "Who's next, Gaethje..."?. Dana immediately responded by saying he'll put his guys on it asap if that's what he wants. Then Conor found a way out by giving dates as an excuse.

Please for the love of God book that fight so we can see Conor brutalized.

View attachment 801351

This guy was really angling for a rematch with Khabib based off wins against Cowboy and Diego?

Fuck fighting real contenders right?

Yea Conor basically wanted the easiest path to title. Khabib would never fight him with those kind of wins though. He would make Conor fight a top 5 guy. Funny how khabib maintains the integrity of the lw division more than UFC lmao

Lmao he wants Diego?

Conor really is afraid of the real men, what a fucking joke hahah

That is why all of the players need to be at the table...to figure out how to make it financially worthwhile for everyone involved.

Regardless of who makes whatever decisions, and whose revenue normally flows from whatever source...a Conor fight should mean that there is enough money on the table to get everyone on board to make it work.

I simply don't buy that 'no audience' is an insurmountable obstacle.
I guess one thing I didn't think of, this may not even be up to Disney because Conor has a boxing license and UFC a boxing promoters license which may not be included in the rights fee. But yes, theres enough money to go around, the only fight besides Canelo vs either one which could do 1 million plus buys

I automatically disregard any poster who has an anime or comic book character as their avatar. Just saying...

so conor is only fighting guys on the cusp of retirement now ?

What a tool. Just send Diego the red panty money and call it good.

All I could think about is:
Why aren't they just texting instead of Twitter?
How long Dana left Conor hanging before replying or Conor messaged again an entire day later
How many times does Dana wanna call Conor "kid"?

At least Dana knew that booking a Diego fight would be absolute trash for someone like Conor. Squash match of the highest caliber.

Pretty soon Conor will be calling out Cole Miller, George Roop, Marcus Davis, and others. Lord knows that murderers row will get him closer to a title shot.

God forbid he has retired to twitter. GTFO! Conor fans are the absolute worst desperados.

Diego Sanchez lmao didn’t think it could get worse than Edgar but Conor is full of surprises hahahah

Khabib blessed us all by not fighting this fraud

Back