News Conor exposes ufc! Covid ruined his season! Fight vs Pac man next (Poll Added)

Would you rather see Conor fight...

• Total voters
He's gonna be on Dana's shit list after tweeting out DM's. And calling out Diego after fighting Cowboy is absurd. Sounds like he wanted someone with a name that he could kill in from of his home fans in Dublin. Hilarious that Dana called him on it.

Has Manny mismanaged his money and needs a circus bout? I don't see how that fight generates much buzz since Conor/Mayweather was a joke.

Conor wants to fight Cowboy, Diego, Anderson.. possibly BJ Penn, maybe Matt Hughes, why not Ken Shamrock? And as for posting private messages, smh. I wouldn’t get too excited about him unretiring any time soon, he wants exhibition fights and to dominate twitter, that’s his latest MO.

As if it wasn’t obvious enough with the Cowboy fight. He wants to create another run by feasting on old, shot fighters.

Is anyone really against Pacquiao sparking him out?

Again, you are either dishonestly not reading, or your are avoiding it.
There were plenty of events where the main event fell through. Conor could have replaced one of them.

Weakly asking for something is far different from demanding a fight. And as Dana said himself on those messages: Dana called Conor's people and they said no.
So if you want to be literal about it, it was COnor who declined whatever it was that Dana had in mind.
He declined the short notice fight, while a pandemic was happening. What other event would he have stepped in for? And again if he wanted to Dana would say no. Conor has to fight on ppv

He declined the short notice fight, while a pandemic was happening. What other event would he have stepped in for? And again if he wanted to Dana would say no. Conor has to fight on ppv

You just agreed that he did not fight because he did not want to.

Your reasoning/excuses are irrelevant.
Fact is: He declined.

That's all that there's to it.

You just agreed that he did not fight because he did not want to.

Your reasoning/excuses are irrelevant.
Fact is: He declined.

That's all that there's to it.
Yup pandemic and lockdown in Ireland had nothing to do with it. Pandemics the reason Khabib didn't fight too.

@Jackonfire - You should change the title of this thread to "Conor exposes himself as a cherry picker" over the simple fact that he asked to fight Diego Sanchez.

Eix5DXFX0AAfJjh

tumblr_oqj5zjDNWh1w5b2oco1_500.gifv

Conor vs Diego is a pathetic matchup
Conor’s fights against other latino fighters like Diaz, Alvarez and Mendes had been great. Sure, it is a bit of a mismatch but Conor has not been active for a long time.

Yup pandemic and lockdown in Ireland had nothing to do with it. Pandemics the reason Khabib didn't fight too.

Yes... that's when RUssia closed its borders.
...yet I recall COnor calling him a chicken... (He COULD leave Ireland then).
He could have also gotten a fight at fight island. He said no.

Yes... that's when RUssia closed its borders.
...yet I recall COnor calling him a chicken... (He COULD leave Ireland then).
He could have also gotten a fight at fight island. He said no.
Proof he said no to fight Island? Conor was too busy adjusting to the lockdown in Ireland and trying to get as much medical supplies to first responders hands as possible.

Conor might as well fight Royce Gracie while he’s at it, avenge his loss from a submission artist to shut up all the haters

We need a rematch with Cerrone. Best fight possible for the broken-confidence has-been in-between the multitude of rape cases.

Instead of 2 fight losing streak "I promise no takedowns" fight-fixing Cerrone Conor will have to face the BEAST that is 5 fight losing streak fight-fixing Cerrone. Best fight the best baby! Head clean off! It's still real to me damnit!

But just in case, I think the UFC should put Herb Dean on this fight as well. Just in case Cerrone gets any wise ideas and tries for a takedown. Not that I think he will though... he's a good boy that knows what is expected of him.

Proof he said no to fight Island? Conor was too busy adjusting to the lockdown in Ireland and trying to get as much medical supplies to first responders hands as possible.
proof of that???
You got none.

Now, the fact Dana offered him a July card and he did not fight in July proves you wrong.

Also incase some of you haven’t noticed Conor is making the headlines in fighting to distract from that Sexual Assault incident that just happened

100%.

First he 'coincidentally' retires hours before NY Times published the first accusation.

This time he's leaking private conversations with Dana to cause a storm.

proof of that???
You got none.

Now, the fact Dana offered him a July card and he did not fight in July proves you wrong.
No it proves the pandemic happened and Gaethje fought Tony instead.

Back