News Conor exposes ufc! Covid ruined his season! Fight vs Pac man next (Poll Added)

Would you rather see Conor fight...

• Total voters
I love it for Diego, let him get a payday and retire...

Please for the love of God book that fight so we can see Conor brutalized.

Screenshot_20200925-140450.png

This guy was really angling for a rematch with Khabib based off wins against Cowboy and Diego?

Fuck fighting real contenders right?

And people swore he picked Mendes over Frankie because he was looking for a harder challenge. Somehow fighting the guy coming off a hunting trip eating Cheetos when he gets the call is harder than fighting a healthy fresh off a fight Frankie.

thanks for sharing the tweets, but I fail to see any "exposing of the ufc". those tweets shows zero negativity towards dana or Conor.

but I did learn that Conor actually does want to fight Diego. which is easily the worst call out of his career and makes zero sense. stupid really

McGregor is a clown for requesting to fight Diego Sanchez... LMAO

Seriously... what the fuck kind of fight is that?!!?

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

meh.
Texts prove nothing.
Heck, I can edit texts and have Olivia Culpo begging me to leave my wife.
Regardless if he asked or not. Like Dana even told him after he asked for a show: "My guys called your guys and they told me you don't want"...
So he wants anyone or does he say he wants then backs out?

At any rate, he could have fought 10 times if he wanted to. He chose not to, and that's the bottom line.
Thats not the bottom.line lol. Its the ufc machine, they schedule their events so far in advance and Conor can only fight on ppv's . His star power is his downfall along with the ufc business model.

thanks for sharing the tweets, but I fail to see any "exposing of the ufc". those tweets shows zero negativity towards dana or Conor.

but I did learn that Conor actually does want to fight Diego. which is easily the worst call out of his career and makes zero sense. stupid really
It shows you Conor's state of mind when picking opponents

So it's the UFC's fault they couldn't pull an LA card out of there ass, and covid's fault that there is no crowd to fight in front of, and Conor is exposing that as the reason we didn't get to see him cherry pick another bum fight?

He was never going to fight Gaethje.

{<doc}

The fight everybody in the world has been waiting to see.

Back