Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib ever again

The cardio excuses for Conor are just bizarre.

Like it’s a fundamental part of being a fighter, every bit as much so as skill, power, timing, mental toughness, or whatever else you might think of.

I've always seen this situation as Khabib pissed that he (others as well but I doubt Khabib cares about them) had to go on massive winning streaks to get a sniff at a title shot, while Conor was permitted to do as he pleased. Now that Khabib has some (minimum) leverage he's not letting Dana & Conor just have their way & skip the line for a rematch of a one sided fight.

I think Khabib is trolling Conor, wants to get him riled up. The animosity between the 2 is real, truthfully, a Khabib-Conor rematch would be the best selling fight you can put on in MMA, would make them the most of any potential MMA fight. I think they both want it, Khabib is saying things like 100 million, needs to win more fights to earn it, to get under Conor's skin. I would still favour Khabib, Conor always has at least a puncher's chance, he's got nasty power for the lower weight classes.

No, he has power at 145 against enraged manlets, and that's it. He's never shown any real punching power at 155+. Khabib ate his shots like nothing, and little 130 pounder Floyd literally walked forward smirking. He is rangy and accurate by MMA standards, but his "power" is the most overrated thing about him.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

He's saying Conor needs to win 10 fights or even that he wont fight him again. Thats how.
uh...i'm pretty sure he is exaggerating that 10. But fighting Cowboy at WW and not taking Dustin or Justin in the division isn't gonna get him there. let him fight Tony, and if he wins we'll see. Dana wants it. If Conor takes a top fight in the meantime and wins, there's an argument for it. IDK if he stays at WW. Masvidal or Nate trilogy?

This is nothing more than your fantasy.

It’s a real possibility. Why would Conor play into Khabib’s and Ali’s setup of begging for a rematch
And winning 10 fights to get a rematch. An easier path would be to just become more popular and get back to the point where everyone was calling him out. And by the way thank you and @ThunderStruck and @Perrichet for proving again how GSP fan boys are so threatened by Conor. You’re a sad bunch but I wish you well.

the only one of them actively refusing to fight the other is khabib ... but dont let that get in the way of your fiction
You casuals/nuthuggers are beautiful. Everybody wants to fight Conor. He never KO's anybody (so no risk of CTE) and guarantee a big payday. Khabib is about bringing legacy to the sport, that's the only reason he will let Conor get back in line. Or are you really that dumb to think Khabib is scared of a fighter that gave him zero challenge?

This shows his mercy. 9 more fights and maybe just maybe Conor will be able to survive the distance with Khabib and not get discouraged.
na thats called him refusing to fight

As he should refuse until Conor fights rightful contenders who were ladder climbing to get to him while Conor was out committing High crimes & Misdemeanors
are you admitting that Khabib is ducking Conor?

Khabib is affraid of a smack and if youre affraid of a smack then a smack from Conor will feel like double barred shotgun

Still having nightmares over that mauling he got.

Do_RkIhWwAEcUuo.jpg

And khabib doesnt fight for legacy clearly as u see him asking for 100 million for a easy rematch and want gsp to come to his division for a legacy fight. Lol.

uh...i'm pretty sure he is exaggerating that 10. But fighting Cowboy at WW and not taking Dustin or Justin in the division isn't gonna get him there. let him fight Tony, and if he wins we'll see. Dana wants it. If Conor takes a top fight in the meantime and wins, there's an argument for it. IDK if he stays at WW. Masvidal or Nate trilogy?
beating Cowboy made Justin the number 1 contender... but now Conor beats him even more impressively but its not good enough lol

oh the irony

Khabib made a fool out of him like I've never seen after all that smack talk

This will live with Conor until his dying day

You casuals/nuthuggers are beautiful. Everybody wants to fight Conor. He never KO's anybody (so no risk of CTE) and guarantee a big payday. Khabib is about bringing legacy to the sport, that's the only reason he will let Conor get back in line. Or are you really that dumb to think Khabib is scared of a fighter that gave him zero challenge?
lol did the noob just call ME a casual?

pipe down chuckles

I think they both want it, Khabib wants him to earn it though and I agree. Let him beat Poirer again or Gaetche, one more fight. The winner gets Khabib or Ferguson winner. If he stays at 170, fight Masvidol before Usman pummels him, even Covington or Woodley. I could see him beating Mas but not Woodley or Colby. Bottom line he needs to win one more, not a guy on a two fight losing streak with a busted nose.
Not Poirier. Please. The buildup will be ugly. Hooker vs Felder winner please. Imagine if hooker slaps on a guillotine on him...bliss.<{JustBleed}>

Actively refusing to fight I guy he just beat the shit out of and asking to fight the best in the world? Oh my god, Khabib is such a sissy!

Gtfo of here, you dork. I guess you think Queen Conor gets whatever he wants even though he hasn't done shit to get it. That's not how it works. Khabib's a real fighter who doesn't care what clowns like you or Dana want.

28-0 you little bee-otch. Suck it. Hahahahaha.
Yeah fuck khabib boo that man. Everyone knows he's scar... Man I can't do it man. Idk how khabib haters do it man, honestly! {<jordan}

I think he is just not going to play Khabib’s game By having to earn a rematch.

He is just going to outshine Khabib in 2020 and make Khabib ask for him.
LOL most retarded statement I read all day thank you!

he made that clear taking the fight at 170lbs and post-cerrone when he began talking about other fighters.
dont blame him tho , he didnt have even a moment in that fight that could give him any confidence.
Superior striking, world class grappling and an iron will.. How could conor compete with this guy?

<SelenaWow><YeahOKJen>

Trollink.

It’s a real possibility. Why would Conor play into Khabib’s and Ali’s setup of begging for a rematch
And winning 10 fights to get a rematch. An easier path would be to just become more popular and get back to the point where everyone was calling him out. And by the way thank you and @ThunderStruck and @Perrichet for proving again how GSP fan boys are so threatened by Conor. You’re a sad bunch but I wish you well.

What the fuck you on about you mug

LOL most retarded statement I read all day thank you!
Lol how so? It’s logical. Khabib fights Tony in April then Ramadan so he won’t fight again this year if he beats Tony. Conor said he will fight 3 more times so all the momentum and fame will be with him if he wins. Then Khabib will feel left out and want to fight Conor. Make sense to you?

Back