1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib ever again

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by flowoftruth, Jan 20, 2020.

1. flowoftruth Brown Belt

he made that clear taking the fight at 170lbs and post-cerrone when he began talking about other fighters.
    dont blame him tho , he didnt have even a moment in that fight that could give him any confidence.
    Superior striking, world class grappling and an iron will.. How could conor compete with this guy?

2. Darric Green Belt

What about in the post fight fight? Maybe he thought someone else could get some licks in?

3. Calipwnia Black Belt

I think he is just not going to play Khabib’s game By having to earn a rematch.

He is just going to outshine Khabib in 2020 and make Khabib ask for him.

4. MayhemMonkey Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

the only one of them actively refusing to fight the other is khabib ... but dont let that get in the way of your fiction

5. cubanstogie White Belt

I think they both want it, Khabib wants him to earn it though and I agree. Let him beat Poirer again or Gaetche, one more fight. The winner gets Khabib or Ferguson winner. If he stays at 170, fight Masvidol before Usman pummels him, even Covington or Woodley. I could see him beating Mas but not Woodley or Colby. Bottom line he needs to win one more, not a guy on a two fight losing streak with a busted nose.

6. Ufcmaster Banned Banned

Conrad can win a thousand fights and Khabib will say win a thousand and one fights :D

7. Oogie Sharp Banned Banned

But when he does want to fight Khabib, he doesn't deserve it.

8. locust rising The mirror collapses but the image does not

conor doesn’t want the biggest mma money fight available to him...

makes total sense

9. ulysse Life is tough ; Life is good

Gregor McConor wants money fights.
    He might not want Khabib, but imagine in what kind of nightmare he is in at WW :
    with wreslers : Usman, Covington, Woodley !

10. ostlerrage Banned Banned

are you retarded. He's said he wants khaduck in moscow. jesus son wake up.

11. Utahraptor Ostrommaysi Banned Banned

It's pretty clear that Conor wants a rematch with Khabib. He's been piratically begging for it ever since he lost to Khabib and he said he is willing to make weight in case Tony pulls out.
    Also how is Khabib's striking superior to Conor's? And don't say because Khabib knocked Conor down. That only happened because Khabib faked a takedown beforehand. The third round was pretty much all stand up and most people agree that Conor got the better of Khabib in that round. Who knows, if Conor had better cardio he might have been able to hurt Khabib or maybe even knock him down in that third round.

12. Ald0 Brown Belt

He clearly wants it and Dana wants it more than he does so it’s clearly gonna happen

13. SKITZADACTYL Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

i mean he does since he's always talking about how the fight has to happen again and how he wants it... but uhhhh okay lmao.

weird.

14. MayhemMonkey Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

I follow Mike on twitter, cant believe I missed that. Thats fucked up but I am not surprised that rat done something like that

15. RoJo303 Banned Banned

16. MayhemMonkey Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

yeah I saw that, I think it was Ali also.

17. Tomas Red Belt

You know how these Khabib nut clingers are, they were the same ones that were convinced Conor didn't want the fight the first time Lol

He takes the fight after a 2 year MMA lay off in 2018, and although he continues talking about it in 2020, he doesn't want it!!! They're notorious for being absolute idiots when it comes to fighters "ducking" other fighters

18. WPEM Silver Belt Platinum Member

How can Khabib be actively refusing to fight Conor when he has a contract to fight Tony? Do you feel Conor activity refused to fight Justin’s or Dustin? Or is this more of your simple minded reasoning at work?

19. RoJo303 Banned Banned

Also, it should be noted that was not Usman's main bank account but his MMA business bank account, one which Ali would have access to and maybe even control. It was interesting he went after Tyson too, who Ali is bud's with and admirers, as if to divert from the fact that it was actually Ali. The problem is, Ali just is not very smart, and the spelling mistakes, language and targets were all people in his circle or close to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he set this up long in advance, even created the burner accounts of 'the hackers'. We know he has created burner accounts before to advocate for him. His poor grammar always gives him away tho.

20. Here's the thing It depends on my Depends.

Actively refusing to fight I guy he just beat the shit out of and asking to fight the best in the world? Oh my god, Khabib is such a sissy!

Gtfo of here, you dork. I guess you think Queen Conor gets whatever he wants even though he hasn't done shit to get it. That's not how it works. Khabib's a real fighter who doesn't care what clowns like you or Dana want.

28-0 you little bee-otch. Suck it. Hahahahaha.