Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib ever again

I love that there’s still a bunch McBag Lickers on here that think Khabib is a afraid of a boy that offered zero significant offense throughout 3.5 rounds. Whatever keeps the wrinkles out.

Pathetic.
you exude madness. Conor handed him a round loss when he had a shitty camp. khabib promised to rearrange conors face yet he came out looking brand new. with connor sitting on his punches a left from him is going to feel like a shot from a double barrelled shotgun .believe that.

I don't believe its a good matchup for him, so yeah, better fight Gaethje or some WW guy.

Lol how so? It’s logical. Khabib fights Tony in April then Ramadan so he won’t fight again this year if he beats Tony. Conor said he will fight 3 more times so all the momentum and fame will be with him if he wins. Then Khabib will feel left out and want to fight Conor. Make sense to you?
I understand what you’re trying to get across but its null and void bro; Khabib from a personal/business perspective has all the power since he already beat him; you just simply cannot erase the past

Yep! Fight a contender or two first then comeback. Logic...<seedat>
he just KO'd the number 5 ranked LW. He also KO'd the number 2 ranked LW Dustin Poirier.

as long as we cleared up which one of them is ducking the other, thats all Im here for :p lol

Of course. You're in the top 10 of the dumbest nuthuggers. So at least you've achieved something in your life..
and you are in the top 10 of irrelevant sherdog noobs

congrats

I love that there’s still a bunch McBag Lickers on here that think Khabib is a afraid of a boy that offered zero significant offense throughout 3.5 rounds. Whatever keeps the wrinkles out.

Pathetic.

And you call other people pathetic..
<36>

<Waaah>

It's pretty clear that Conor wants a rematch with Khabib. He's been piratically begging for it ever since he lost to Khabib and he said he is willing to make weight in case Tony pulls out.
Also how is Khabib's striking superior to Conor's? And don't say because Khabib knocked Conor down. That only happened because Khabib faked a takedown beforehand. The third round was pretty much all stand up and most people agree that Conor got the better of Khabib in that round. Who knows, if Conor had better cardio he might have been able to hurt Khabib or maybe even knock him down in that third round.

his standup is definitely better than Conor’s. He can actually fight going backwards and his defense is light years ahead of Conor. If Conor’s opponent can move their head and push him back he’s fucked in every fight.

his standup is definitely better than Conor’s. He can actually fight going backwards and his defense is light years ahead of Conor. If Conor’s opponent can move their head and push him back he’s fucked in every fight.
Conor lasted 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather, I highly doubt Khabib would be able to do the same thing.

Thank you. From you, it is a compliment!
tenor.gif

beating Cowboy made Justin the number 1 contender... but now Conor beats him even more impressively but its not good enough lol

oh the irony
Gaethje is on a 3 fight win streak..Dustin fought for the title already. Conor hasn't won a fight at LW since Eddie. So yeah, Gaethje is #1 contender. I said Cerrone was a good win for Conor when this fight was announced. I knew he'd pretty much beat him. But you think Conor should get it over Justin because he beat Cowboy, and in a different weight class. He should have fought Gaethje then when he called out Conor, and it doesn't matter how much quicker he beat cowboy. He has one win at LW and that was over 3 years ago.

Gaethje is on a 3 fight win streak..Dustin fought for the title already. Conor hasn't won a fight at LW since Eddie. So yeah, Gaethje is #1 contender. I said Cerrone was a good win for Conor when this fight was announced. I knew he'd pretty much beat him. But you think Conor should get it over Justin because he beat Cowboy, and in a different weight class. He should have fought Gaethje then when he called out Conor, and it doesn't matter how much quicker he beat cowboy. He has one win at LW and that was over 3 years ago.
and before that he got knocked out in 2 straight. Both times by fighters Conor KO'd. He's also ranked below both Conor and Dustin, so good luck with getting that title shot lol

and before that he got knocked out in 2 straight. Both times by fighters Conor KO'd. He's also ranked below both Conor and Dustin, so good luck with getting that title shot lol
Then Gaethje/Conor for #1 contender.

easy work for Conor. Id rather take the tougher fight in Dustin if its at LW. But either or.
So easy he didn't fight him. I wished he would have taken Dustin when he was wanting him. Either or is good for me too. I give Conor his credit, I do, but come on the Cerrone fight shouldn't have happened. Dustin or Justin would have been better. Not sure he goes back too LW, but let's see what happens after Tony/Khabib.

So easy he didn't fight him. I wished he would have taken Dustin when he was wanting him. Either or is good for me too. I give Conor his credit, I do, but come on the Cerrone fight shouldn't have happened. Dustin or Justin would have been better. Not sure he goes back too LW, but let's see what happens after Tony/Khabib.
Cowboy is the bigger name fight and also they had history. For his accomplishments in the sport alone Cowboy deserved the fight. Gaethje has little to no history with Conor. If you cant see how Conor is a horrible matchup for him then thats on you.

Either way, if the next fight isnt Jorge it should be Gaethje or Dustin.

You know how these Khabib nut clingers are, they were the same ones that were convinced Conor didn't want the fight the first time Lol

He takes the fight after a 2 year MMA lay off in 2018, and although he continues talking about it in 2020, he doesn't want it!!! They're notorious for being absolute idiots when it comes to fighters "ducking" other fighters
Khabibchokesmcgnugget.jpeg
:D

Back