Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib ever again

How can Khabib be actively refusing to fight Conor when he has a contract to fight Tony? Do you feel Conor activity refused to fight Justin’s or Dustin? Or is the more of your simple minded reasoning at work?
He's saying Conor needs to win 10 fights or even that he wont fight him again. Thats how.

Actively refusing to fight I guy he just beat the shit out of and asking to fight the best in the world? Oh my god, Khabib is such a sissy!

Get the fuch out of here, you dork.
Beat the shit out of? I think Conor had a little mark on his face, other than that he was just tired. If thats what you consider a beating then the sport is in trouble

after you, nerd.

Apparently he’s scared of everyone but will somehow fight someone.

He's saying Conor needs to win 10 fights or even that he wont fight him again. Thats how.

Like I said simple minded reasoning. You conveniently refused to answer the other half of my question.

"He WaS jUsT TiReD"

181007214311-01-what-a-shot-1007-restricted-large-169.jpg

Like I said simple minded reasoning. You conveniently refused to answer the other half of my question.
The rest of your question is dumb. Conor is not constantly asked about Justin or Dustin, Khabib is constantly asked about Conor. Also Conor has said he would fight Justin, whilst Khabib is actively saying he wont fight Conor.

Notice the difference? now off you pop

You know how these Khabib nut clingers are, they were the same ones that were convinced Conor didn't want the fight the first time Lol

He takes the fight after a 2 year MMA lay off in 2018, and although he continues talking about it in 2020, he doesn't want it!!! They're notorious for being absolute idiots when it comes to fighters "ducking" other fighters
Problem with Conor is the goal post is forever moving. This is nothing new. There is/was an archived thread after Conor decimated Buchinger and most of the thread was saying Conor would get murked if he ever made it to the UFC. If at that time you were to tell people he would KO Aldo, become the first/and only lineal champ-champ ever, box Mayweather while winning rounds, KO Cowboy at 170, be the largest draw in combat sports, no one would ever believe you in 100 years. Because he has defied more odds than any fighter ever, his haters need to cling to any scraps they get, and if he even beat Stipe, it would be "Well, he is ducking Ngannou". It is actually hilarious to watch their brains work: "Tony is back baby! GOAT win of his career! (after he just got awarded a win after a war vs Cowboy that ended on a foul)....>>>Conor ices him in 40 seconds>>>>>.....Cowboy is done man. Conor is ducking Justin. Cowboy is a terrible fighter and this victory does not count - Cowboy took a dive". <Lmaoo>

The rest of your question is dumb. Conor is not constantly asked about Justin or Dustin, Khabib is constantly asked about Conor. Also Conor has said he would fight Justin, whilst Khabib is actively saying he wont fight Conor.

Notice the difference? now off you pop

So you admit that he refused to fight Mas as well. You are simple, predictable, and a hypocrite.

I think he is just not going to play Khabib’s game By having to earn a rematch.

He is just going to outshine Khabib in 2020 and make Khabib ask for him.

Ask for what ? Khabib dominated him easily. Start to finish. He wants glory not money, fighting a belt-less Conor not in his division means nothing to him.

He settled that by making Conor tap out to pain. There will never be Khabib "wanting" to beat a non-contender to chicken shit to fight in the division he wants the belt for.

Every time he says "I'm the greatest!" (or variation of) Khabib gets to hold up the belt he took from him, that he can't get back. Khabib is like herpes to Conor. He is never getting rid if it and it embarrasses him.

Beat the shit out of? I think Conor had a little mark on his face, other than that he was just tired. If thats what you consider a beating then the sport is in trouble

after you, nerd.

You are a funny guy. Very funny. Connie got his fucking ass kicked. He tapped to a neck crank. And he got beaten in the stand up. He's so pathetic that he had to tell Khabib "It's just business" so he wouldn't beat him down so hard. But that didn't work. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time facing reality.

You are a funny guy. Very funny. Connie got his fucking ass kicked. He tapped to a neck crank. And got beaten in the stand up. He's so pathetic that he had to tell Khabib "It's only business" so he wouldn't beat him down so hard. But that didn't work. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time facing reality.
he lost the contest, but no ones "ass" was kicked. An asskicking involves damage... Khabib is incapable of damage.

he sniffs balls, he doesnt cause damage

Also, it should be noted that was not Usman's main bank account but his MMA business bank account, one which Ali would have access to and maybe even control. It was interesting he went after Tyson too, who Ali is bud's with and admirers, as if to divert from the fact that it was actually Ali. The problem is, Ali just is not very smart, and the spelling mistakes, language and targets were all people in his circle or close to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he set this up long in advance, even created the burner accounts of 'the hackers'. We know he has created burner accounts before to advocate for him. His poor grammar always gives him away tho.

Damn, I knew Ali was bad but I didn't realize just how much of a snake he really is.

he lost the contest, but no ones "ass" was kicked. An asskicking involves damage... Khabib is incapable of damage.

he sniffs balls, he doesnt cause damage

He did cause damage. But Connie tapped before that damage put him in a hospital. I understand you wanted Conor to win more than anything in this world, but he got crushed. You're just going to have to deal with that. Saying Khabib is ducking Conor is like saying Stipe is ducking Sergei Pavlovich.

no hypocrisy here numbnuts. But ok ;)

You’re too dumb for intentional irony, so all you’re left with is hypocrisy. I will give you credit for admitting that you are simple and predictable.

He did cause damage. But Connie tapped before that damage put him in a hospital. I understand you wanted Conor to win more than anything in this world, but he got crushed. You're just going to have to deal with that. Saying Khabib is ducking Conor is like saying Stipe is ducking Sergei Pavlovich.
he lost. He didnt get "crushed" lol

Im just stating facts, only one of them is saying they wont fight the other. Its not my problem if you dont like it

You’re too dumb for intentional irony, so all you’re left with is hypocrisy. I will give you credit for admitting that you are simple and predictable.
gave up trying to make a relevant point I see... just devolved into personal attacks

Id say I was shocked, but Id be lying ;)

Conor vs Khabib 2 is going to happen for sure this year, probably near december if each fighter has no injuries..
But Khabib is now training for Tony and Tony only, Conor will have to either wait or fight somebody , i think he is eager to get back as he has no injuries...
Conor vs Justin is looking like the goods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back