Conor did 412 rounds against Middleweights

So what weight class was Manhoeff fighting in before he took an MMA fight with a SHW Mark Hunt?
Manhoeff competed as a HW in k1.

To clarify yes Manhoeff is one of those guys with balls too, don't you agree?

Nate was a former WW, he has fought at that weight in the UFC. He is a legit WW before the massive weight cut, he walks around near 190 or even 200 at one point.

Conor went up 2 weightclasses no matter how you look at it. Nate weighed in at 170 on the scale and Conor didn't even make 170.

Conor is a former LW, he has fought at that weight before. He is a legit LW before the massive cut. He walks around near 180.

Conor went up 1 weightclass because he signed to fight a LW fight, that makes him a LW. Then two weeks before his fight he signs to fight a LW at WW. The fight was offered at a CW of 165 by Diaz' camp BUT Conor insisted on doing it at 170.

Stop making excuses, they're terrible.

Nate was a former WW, he has fought at that weight in the UFC. He is a legit WW before the massive weight cut, he walks around near 190 or even 200 at one point.

Conor went up 2 weightclasses no matter how you look at it. Nate weighed in at 170 on the scale and Conor didn't even make 170.

Ah yes, the legendary fat Nate Diaz with the Hendricks gut that walks around at 200lbs.

Maybe you'd like to take a look at Nate Diaz on the scales at LW and at Conor McGregor at FW. They look equally miserable and they're a weight class, not two apart.

Nate came in on 10 days notice from a party. It's good he even made 170 lbs. He looks like the living death at 155 lbs.

its literally fucking CRAZY how people find a way to shit on conor for acknowledging his fuck ups, changing up and actively working to avoid those same fuck ups
At the same time it's even more crazy how nerdy beta males keep finding new ways of praising Conor with absolutely zero reasonable arguments.

Conor is a former LW, he has fought at that weight before. He is a legit LW before the massive cut. He walks around near 180.

Conor went up 1 weightclass because he signed to fight a LW fight, that makes him a LW. Then two weeks before his fight he signs to fight a LW at WW. The fight was offered at a CW of 165 by Diaz' camp BUT Conor insisted on doing it at 170.

Stop making excuses, they're terrible.
That didn't affect my point.

Conor gave Nate a leeway to come in at 170 where as he himself couldn't.

Only in Sherdog would a courageous move will be spun around and deluded into as an excuse or an insult lol

That's not his point. Read the first part of his post.
You think Conor criticized RDA for training for two seconds in the US? No. The criticism was that RDA trained solely in the US. So yes, it was his point, and the first part doesn't refute anything.

I'm not surprised mother fucker. In the lead up to the first fight, at the first press conference, Nate looked over at Conor and asked him, "How many rounds sparring did you get in for this fight?"

Nate understands the importance of live sparring in preparation for a fight. He didn't get any the first time around. Nearly everything Diaz said to Conor the first time around must have really hit home. The training partners, the touchbutt, the sparring....Nate changed Conor's bum life for sure.

Ah yes, the legendary fat Nate Diaz with the Hendricks gut that walks around at 200lbs.

Maybe you'd like to take a look at Nate Diaz on the scales at LW and at Conor McGregor at FW. They look equally miserable and they're a weight class, not two apart.

Nate came in on 10 days notice from a party. It's good he even made 170 lbs. He looks like the living death at 155 lbs.
The focal point is that Conor allowed Nate the leeway at 170. He could've said 155 or no fight or whatever weight it was to give him the utmost advantage against a short notice Nate.

Only in sherdog being lenient will be detoured into excuse town.

From the hand of the man himself. Check your answer. Get your facts straight
"Welterweight? I been a lightweight the whole time all the sudden? #dontgetittwisted "

From the hand of the man himself. Check your answer. Get your facts straight
"Welterweight? I been a lightweight the whole time all the sudden? #dontgetittwisted "

Are you confused?

Nate competed as a WW in the UFC. He even made 170 on the scale night of the fight where as Conor didn't.

The focal point is that Conor allowed Nate the leeway at 170. He could've said 155 or no fight or whatever weight it was to give him the utmost advantage against a short notice Nate.

Only in sherdog being lenient will be detoured into excuse town.

Wanna check the press conference of the fooookit, I dont give a fooooooooooooook, I dont give a fooooooooook either.
Nate told Conor he had accepted the fight at 165, at 160 and UFC and Conor didn't. What foookit did? He shut the fuck up because he knows is truth. UFC has been feeding people shit since forever and then getting it twisted.

Are you confused?

Nate competed as a WW in the UFC. He even made 170 on the scale night of the fight where as Conor didn't.

Ok, so Nate Diaz has been known as a WW all this time? That is his brother weight class, he tried, didn't make it and came back as usual at LW.
GTFO.
Conor has also competed at LW.
So?

Wanna check the press conference of the fooookit, I dont give a fooooooooooooook, I dont give a fooooooooook either.
Nate told Conor he had accepted the fight at 165, at 160 and UFC and Conor didn't. What foookit did? He shut the fuck up because he knows is truth. UFC has been feeding people shit since forever and then getting it twisted.
That's just Nate rumbling around as usual. You should know by now that Nate never gives his opponents the credit when something is given to him whether that is his big pay day, weight leeway etc

The fact remains that Conor didn't make 170 and Nate did.

That's just Nate rumbling around as usual. You should know by now that Nate never gives his opponents the credit when something is given to him where it's his big pay day, weight leewat etc

The fact remains that Conor didn't make 170 and Nate did.

Ok.
So keep sucking Conor's dick because you clearly can't keep the facts and I don't like to argue with emotional people.

Ok.
So keep sucking Conor's dick because you clearly can't keep the facts and I don't like to argue with emotional people.
Why are you obsessed with Conor's dick? are you a groupie?

What I've said are facts only. Conor allowed Nate the 170 leeway. Nate made 170 and Conor didn't.

You've been checkmated like the fool you are.

Back