Conor did 412 rounds against Middleweights

It's not that nate is a top LW, its his style. If conor ever fought RDA on that night he fought nate, he would be a 2 weight division champ. He would have killed rda with those shots. Different styles, make different fights. You really think nate could hang with aldo? Hell no. Yet look what conor did to him...
What makes you think RDA would be there for those shots? RDA is better than Nate and absolutely destroyed him. What makes you think he wouldn't do the same to Conor?

"would be a 2 weight division champ"

Lmao stop copying everything he says dude...

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious how Conor is now more or less aping Nate's training style after Nate called him out on having bums for partners last time.

Before he was all "oh my team this my team that loyalty is everything" and now it's "oh I brought in this southpaw pro boxer like nate"

Hypocrite.
This...it's a good thing tho means Nate's in his head,
Edit: He fly's in a top level BJJ guy Show's off on Instagram (thought Gunnar was all he needed) does 412 rounds post it. if he's so confident he doesn't have to post shit about his preparation

Last edited:
Damn 412 rounds of sparring, madness. Conor obviously hasn't learnt anything from modern UFC. the more sparring and more time in camps = loss, thats the way it is these days. short notice guys always win. 412 seconds its more than enough. he probably has so many injuries he is carrying and is beat up and so weak. No wonder why when Dana just spreads his arms out at the staredowns these guys bodies go back by about 3 feet.

Right, so next excuse for failing AGAIN against his handpicked opponent will be how he overtrained.
Dude he doesn't need an excuse, they will just keep rematch isn't till finally Conor wins and once he does UFC and Conor will pretend like all the other matchups were flukes/meaningless

I think it's hilarious how Conor is now more or less aping Nate's training style after Nate called him out on having bums for partners last time.

Before he was all "oh my team this my team that loyalty is everything" and now it's "oh I brought in this southpaw pro boxer like nate"

Hypocrite.
its literally fucking CRAZY how people find a way to shit on conor for acknowledging his fuck ups, changing up and actively working to avoid those same fuck ups

Stop repeating every word that comes out from Conor ass as if you were a human centipede.
No one knows what would be the outcome of the fight with RDA, no one will, until it happens.
And quit that bullshit about Nate being 4657984465798431 times heavier than Conor, check your facts straight, the one killing himself to be a FW was Conor.
Are you really a girl? I always wondered if girls visited Sherdog
CXvBNpm.gif

Nate is weighing 200lbs now. He's a ww. who cuts a ton of weight. He walks around at over 25lbs heavier than conor. So yes people, he is the bigger man. And you are aware that people can and do make improvements?
Absolutely no chance. He's 180 at absolute max. Rory Mac and Thatch aren't even 200, GSP used to enter the cage at 188.
Lyoto Machida weighed a legit 201 at LHW. No way on earth is Nate Diaz as big as Machida

When he loses this fight, they can rematch again at HW.

"I only lost twice because I'm fightin bigger men, 5 divisions above my own"
Name 1 other fighter who is brave enough to go up 2 weight classes.

its literally fucking CRAZY how people find a way to shit on conor for acknowledging his fuck ups, changing up and actively working to avoid those same fuck ups
Gotten to.

Nah but seriously, sherdoggers shit on fighters for good things all the time. DC stepped in, fought Rumble on short notice and won the vacant title. He is still crapped on for that. Like the title was just given to him lol.

MMA fans are a disrespectful bunch,

When you actively and PASSIONATELY say you will never do those things you changed to, you deserve to get shit for it.

Name 1 other fighter who is brave enough to go up 2 weight classes.
He went up 2 weight classes to face a fighter only 1 weight class above. And guess what? Conor's natural weight is that 1 weight class above.

Don't buy into the 2 weight classes thing. It's for casuals not fans who been here since 06' lol.

Oh and to answer your question. BJ penn fought at LHW. Rumble went from WW to HW. There are a dozens of examples.

He went up 2 weight classes to face a fighter only 1 weight class above. And guess what? Conor's natural weight is that 1 weight class above.

Don't buy into the 2 weight classes thing. It's for casuals not fans who been here since 06' lol.

Oh and to answer your question. BJ penn fought at LHW. Rumble went from WW to HW. There are a dozens of examples.
Nate was a former WW, he has fought at that weight in the UFC. He is a legit WW before the massive weight cut, he walks around near 190 or even 200 at one point.

Conor went up 2 weightclasses no matter how you look at it. Nate weighed in at 170 on the scale and Conor didn't even make 170.

To think that back in the day Nick Diaz was the self-destructive smack talking bad boy of the UFC.

Back