Conor did 412 rounds against Middleweights

I think it's hilarious how Conor is now more or less aping Nate's training style after Nate called him out on having bums for partners last time.

Before he was all "oh my team this my team that loyalty is everything" and now it's "oh I brought in this southpaw pro boxer like nate"

Hypocrite.

and that doesn't include touchbutt I assume

Didn't he criticize RDA for training in the US?

Why is Connie in TUF Vegas gym?

{<doc}
Because he hates his people and will name his children Bill and Becky instead of Liam and Aoibheann

Be careful in criticizing an Irishman, Sherdoggers once told me I can't talk shit on GSP because he's basically French.
Well I am Irish and I live in Ireland (Currently), this, like black people - gives me the ability to criticize my own which of course is equatable to racism.

{<doc}

Getting used to the climate obviously. The difference in climate between the two countries is huge. Fighting with the Heat you need to adapt.

Nate is weighing 200lbs now. He's a ww. who cuts a ton of weight. He walks around at over 25lbs heavier than conor. So yes people, he is the bigger man. And you are aware that people can and do make improvements?

So Nate weighs 25 lbs more than Conor but fights at 10lbs heavier. Because when you 8% up in weight you gain the ability to cut 20% more water.

That math is going to go over your head but I'll simplify it for you - Nate at LW weighs in fight night about 10-12 lbs more than Conor on FW fight night. Not 25 lbs more unless you're suggesting that he's better at magically cutting water weight than concentration camp victim weigh in Conor. And Nate also looks like utter shit at a LW weigh in.

{<doc}

Living in the US. RDA does not have a home in Brazil.

Conor's just bought a mansion in Ireland and he's currently in Vegas because the fight's there, obviously.

That's about 2000 less than Lesnar.

Even if Conor wins - it's only Nate Diaz.

It's been in front of our face for so long that we forget that Nate isn't even Top 5 in the weight class directly above Conor's.

That's the big joke.

People be buyin Wolf tickets

Even if Conor wins - it's only Nate Diaz.

It's been in front of our face for so long that we forget that Nate isn't even Top 5 in the weight class directly above Conor's.

DC should always beat Todd Duffee at heavyweight. Conor beating Nate should be no big deal - but he didn't and likely will not, again.
yes, this is what even if he manages to beat nate, it won't be anything impressive

nate is a mid tier LW currently (apparently he's top 4 on the ufc rankings now, probably something like what happened to siver when he fought connie, they placed him higher in the rankings, mysteriously), and beating him up won't be anything impressive (maybe he surprises us, who knows. but nate isn't some world beater)

It's not that nate is a top LW, its his style. If conor ever fought RDA on that night he fought nate, he would be a 2 weight division champ. He would have killed rda with those shots. Different styles, make different fights. You really think nate could hang with aldo? Hell no. Yet look what conor did to him...

Stop repeating every word that comes out from Conor ass as if you were a human centipede.
No one knows what would be the outcome of the fight with RDA, no one will, until it happens.
And quit that bullshit about Nate being 4657984465798431 times heavier than Conor, check your facts straight, the one killing himself to be a FW was Conor.

Well I am Irish and I live in Ireland (Currently), this, like black people - gives me the ability to criticize my own which of course is equatable to racism.

itssobeautiful.gif

It's not that nate is a top LW, its his style. If conor ever fought RDA on that night he fought nate, he would be a 2 weight division champ. He would have killed rda with those shots. Different styles, make different fights. You really think nate could hang with aldo? Hell no. Yet look what conor did to him...
Shoulda woulda coulda

Back