Conor deletes meldonium tweet

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Lol.. you know what they say.. don't get high on your own supply.

At 7:30am you are watching Conor's social media like a hawk.

Damn man you're sure very involved with Conor for being a hater.

At 7:30am you are watching Conor's social media like a hawk.

Damn man you're sure very involved with Conor for being a hater.
7:30 where you live is 1:30 pm where i live. nice try though LOL.

It's sad to see the man who put on the best performance I've ever seen in the cage against Alvares gradually become this haggard shell of his former self

tenor.gif
A picture is worth a thousand words and tapping isnt the problem, it's the record timing he usually does it in which doesnt scream " elite " to me. Ironically, though, still consider him one of top 155ers in world. It's very difficult to place a label or tier on him.

It's sad to see the man who put on the best performance I've ever seen in the cage against Alvares gradually become this haggard shell of his former self
That fight was fixed and Alvarez is a bum.

I can’t wait for Conor to fail a test, then we can be done with this shit.

Meldonium is good for heavy drinkers and cheeto eaters, I don't know what Conor and sherdoggers have against it.

What's dirtier than a rapist, smellier than a whisky drinker and more rat like than a cokehead pikey ... oh.

He's not wrong. 8 Russian fighters have popped under USADA, out of 44 total. Shockingly bad statistic.

Drug testing is never 100% effective, for every guy you catch there are several you don't. Running the numbers it is a reasonable assumption that most (if not all) Russian fighters are drug cheats.

It's also reasonable assumption that they're all on steroids, and not just the Russians.

Didn’t land clean, Conor was falling back off balance before it hit anyway.

What’s your point?

Conor was in poor shape and Kahib throws sloppy shots? If so point taken.
And here comes damage control lol.

Did anyone order extra salt on their McNuggets??
<Waaah>

You know I have never noticed until now. It looks like Conor was going for Khabib's eyes. I guess that was the only cheat he didn't complete that night..
You may just be the first person to notice that -- everyone else has been focused on the beauty of that right hand on Conor's chin! But it really does look like he's going for the eye poke there...good call!

He actually talked alot in the cage.

He always talks alot.
Yeah, not with Khabib in the cage. We all heard many times Khabib saying 'let's talk now' and Conor was quite like a little scared mouse. All he said that night was the famous 'it's only business' after he was crashed by Khabib..

Did anyone order extra salt on their McNuggets??
<Waaah>

You may just be the first person to notice that -- everyone else has been focused on the beauty of that right hand on Conor's chin! But it really does look like he's going for the eye poke there...good call!
I have seen it many times before but never notice. Like you said: I enjoyed the the beautiful overhand right..

Fought one of the best 145'ers ever and one of the best 155'ers ever. Even tries to get into street fight and associates himself with gangsters. If anything, he's over confident and too daring.

He is a front runner

He would run a fucking mile from someone like Khabib in a street fight one on one with nobody to save him.

The guy hasn't even the balls to keep his tweets up.

Talented fighter and could kill 99.9% of folk (because of his training), but a front runner who will always look for a way out when facing adversity.

If he's just stating facts, why did he delete his tweet?

What a strange thing to say. Do you not understand what a fact is? He pointed out 3 on the people on the card popped for banned substances, which is a fact not an opinion or lie.

Back