Conor deletes meldonium tweet

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
What a strange thing to say. Do you not understand what a fact is? He pointed out 3 on the people on the card popped for banned substances, which is a fact not an opinion or lie.
{<huh}
I am aware he stated facts, I'm asking why he deleted his tweet because it makes him look like a pussy.

He is a front runner

He would run a fucking mile from someone like Khabib in a street fight one on one with nobody to save him.

The guy hasn't even the balls to keep his tweets up.

Talented fighter and could kill 99.9% of folk (because of his training), but a front runner who will always look for a way out when facing adversity.

Conor is basically trolling on twitter. In the Khabib fight he was gong to lose on the scorecards and Khabib had a strong neck crank going. In the Nate fight he was exhausted, rocked and his ground game is not as good as Nate's. In the Floyd fight he was exhausted and out of his element. Saying he gives up is undermining the skills of his opponents.

Conor is basically trolling on twitter. In the Khabib fight he was gong to lose on the scorecards and Khabib had a strong neck crank going. In the Nate fight he was exhausted, rocked and his ground game is not as good as Nate's. In the Floyd fight he was exhausted and out of his element. Saying he gives up is undermining the skills of his opponents.

He looks for a way out.

He offered his back to both Nate and Khabib.

He gave no resistance.

Talented guy, but a bit heartless for an elite fighter!

Yeah, not with Khabib in the cage. We all heard many times Khabib saying 'let's talk now' and Conor was quite like a little scared mouse. All he said that night was the famous 'it's only business' after he was crashed by Khabib..
Yea, he looked scared. You know, like a mouse or somethingbrief-history-mcgregor-vs-khabib-beef-main.jpg conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-ap1.jpg
And he talked the entire 1st and 3rd rounds. I did watch the contest, very entertaining

The only fight I did not see Conor talking in was Nate 2.

I wish he’d come up with something more creative then calling them rats

giphy.gif

I wish Conor did not live so deep balls in your head.

People misspeak and delete tweets, lol. But no, you're right, what a bitch this professional fighter is lol
Misspeak? It’s a written tweet which you can read before posting. It’s not like he made a spelling mistake.

He has done this so often, it’s ridiculous that you’re even defending this shit. It’s weak as fuck to delete tweets like that. If you don’t stand by them, don’t make em.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong thing here.

First off, there is no indication that Conor was under the influence of anything, what he wrote was pretty fucking articulate and true.

Second, the only reason why he would delete the tweet is if Dana intervened. This is my guess.

Third, Khabib kicked his ass, won the fight, but that has NOTHING to do with his team mates popping for illegal shit, and does cast some doubt on whether he's clean or not. So far, the evidence says he's clean.

And lastly, stop it with the scared shit, it's more than clear by now that Conor isn't afraid of anything, in or out of the octagon.

Going on social media, whatsapp, viber, etc while under the influence was a big problem for me too.
I'm sober 18 months though thankfully.

A good way to avoid situations like this is to man-up and accept defeat. Conor's ego will never allow that, though, and it's hilarious. No matter what successes he enjoys outside the cage, the Khabib fight will always haunt him. <45>
not really. khabib got a lengthy ban and heft fine after that fight .he was shamed for his behaviour. the fight is as good as a NC in the eyes of rational fans. the emotional life issue projecting Conor haters will see everything through the lense they wish. the rest of us are looking forward to seeing these two fight. khabib was awarded the victory in the first but lost his first round. Conor came out looking brand new despite khabibs claims prior. Conor probably runs through him in this fight, objectively speaking. don't like that? get emotional with your replies guys, just remember the emotion is not rational critical thought and I will call you out on it.

Dude, you should already be past the denial stage of grief. Or you need glasses.

haha , you just see , what you want to see

Didnt land clean, conor off balance, conor wasnt in shape

How many more excuses can you nuthuggers come up with?

Your boy lost so just move on.

You are embarrassing yourself

wow so many haters in this thread.

are you fucking blind? that was the definition of landing clean.

yes, he also didnt choke well enough but Conor found a way to bitch out

And here comes damage control lol.

<Moves>

<Gordonhat>
{<jimmies}

Gotcha Lol.

Troll level 5
Mission accomplished
<{jackyeah}>

IF Conor leave be there not two times he would win again for against Khabib no less than 4 minutes / 2 round

He's not wrong. 8 Russian fighters have popped under USADA, out of 44 total. Shockingly bad statistic.

Drug testing is never 100% effective, for every guy you catch there are several you don't. Running the numbers it is a reasonable assumption that most (if not all) Russian fighters are drug cheats.

Look outside this sport too.

Under-18 hockey team busted.
https://thehockeynews.com/news/arti...-meldonium-behind-u18-world-championship-swap

Their curlers caught
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-winter-olympics-medal-after-admitting-doping

Tennis player
http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/14927725/reaction-maria-sharapova-failed-drug-test

Swimmer busted
https://www.vox.com/2016/8/9/12408430/yulia-efimova-lilly-king-olympics-swimming

Speed skater
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lizhnikov-r-sport-citing-source-idUSKCN0WA1JP

They're all trying to cheat. US, China, Japan, ect. The Russians have the least amount of shame it seems.

I like Conor but the guy is a total jerk for bringin out countries, wives and religion. Fuck that.

He's not wrong. 8 Russian fighters have popped under USADA, out of 44 total. Shockingly bad statistic.

Drug testing is never 100% effective, for every guy you catch there are several you don't. Running the numbers it is a reasonable assumption that most (if not all) Russian fighters are drug cheats.
Lol, all fighters are “drug cheats”.

Stop being so naive

Back