Conor deletes meldonium tweet

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
lol conor talking all that shit but can't back it up

quit like usual and then got his ass multiple-concussed by khabib's whole team

i doubt he ever fights again, but if he does please give him the rematch

not really. khabib got a lengthy ban and heft fine after that fight .he was shamed for his behaviour. the fight is as good as a NC in the eyes of rational fans .... just remember the emotion is not rational critical thought and I will call you out on it.

Look at this fucking clown. McGregor didn’t lose the fight because Khabib beat up McGregor’s team after the fight was over.

You have ZERO rational thought. Why don’t you grow up, or shut up. And you’re not worth any more of my time than I’ve thrown your way already.

tenor.gif

Misspeak? It’s a written tweet which you can read before posting. It’s not like he made a spelling mistake.

He has done this so often, it’s ridiculous that you’re even defending this shit. It’s weak as fuck to delete tweets like that. If you don’t stand by them, don’t make em.

It's not a hard concept to understand: you say/type something, you think "jeez, I shouldn't have said/typed that". Then you can apologize, you can delete what you typed, or both. Go find an adult you know and ask them to explain this to you lol. Someone made a lot of money inventing white out back in the day.

Trained killers? Weird, I thought they were trained fighters this whole time.

...oof.

Hey ! Conor had a broken foot n cracked skull!!! Wait till the rematch!

Look at this fucking clown. McGregor didn’t lose the fight because Khabib beat up McGregor’s team after the fight was over.

You have ZERO rational thought. Why don’t you grow up, or shut up. And you’re not worth any more of my time than I’ve thrown your way already.

tenor.gif

Just when you think you may have seen the peak of Conor nuthugging, along comes a post like that one. Rational fans don't think Conor got his ass beat because Khabib continued to beat his whole team's ass after the fight was over? LOLOLOLOL!!!

I wish Conor would just go away. At the same time it's no secret Russians love their PEDs.

I guess that's the only thing he can hold on to.

It's not a hard concept to understand: you say/type something, you think "jeez, I shouldn't have said/typed that". Then you can apologize, you can delete what you typed, or both. Go find an adult you know and ask them to explain this to you lol. Someone made a lot of money inventing white out back in the day.

...oof.
You’re an idiot. A man would apologize if he made an honest mistake. This talking until you feel the backlash and then quickly deleting is a bitch move.

It’s like talking behind someone’s back and then saying I didn’t say that shit.

Conor just trying to stay relevant. The guy hasnt won a fight in years. Even when he fought his home country dont care about him. Lets move on

0826-irish-pubs-not-showing-mcgregor-mayweather-3.jpg
He looks so different from these here the old days.

Khabib sapped the life out of him.

It's a travesty that meldonium even gets brought up in conversations, and is even sadder that its on the ban list. It's not a steroid. It's been prescribed in Soviet Union for years to regular people to help with heart health. Some of these athletes are quick to throw it up in the air, most likely without knowing anything about it.

It's a travesty that meldonium even gets brought up in conversations, and is even sadder that its on the ban list. It's not a steroid. It's been prescribed in Soviet Union for years to regular people to help with heart health. Some of these athletes are quick to throw it up in the air, most likely without knowing anything about it.
It increases Respiratory threshold up to 300% (I think). That's nowhere near EPO (900%-1200%) but is still unfair considering most people around the world don't have access to it.

It increases Respiratory threshold up to 300% (I think). That's nowhere near EPO (900%-1200%) but is still unfair considering most people around the world don't have access to it.
That is false. It does not increase respiratory threshold 300%. It helps your heart recover quicker, which can be beneficial for athletes, or prevents potential health problems. It is nothing like EPO.

Mairbek is not even on that’s team and in fact doesn’t get a long with those guys

Dude is deleting more tweets than a 15 year old girl

Where are his so called balls he keeps talking about ?

That 2-3 Ginger Clown is getting a bit annoying.
Kind of like the crazy old drunk that screams at people in the streets.

Has Conor realised that deleting his posts is pointless yet?

It doesn't make it go away. Once it out there you may aswell leave it there.

Someone should explain it to him.

Last edited:
Back