Conor deletes meldonium tweet

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Didn’t land clean, Conor was falling back off balance before it hit anyway.

What’s your point?

Conor was in poor shape and Kahib throws sloppy shots? If so point taken.

Holy excuses Batman

You're a joke

Conor is an attention whore. Always has been. Rats... Really... That rat beat ur all and I'm sure Islam would as well. He didn't just win, he dominated conor on the feet and on the ground. He made conor his bitch straight up. Conor who I like to watch fight, but can't stand his out of competition bs... Tries his hardest to shift the gaze of fans from his humiliating beatdown and his quitting instead of at least trying to defend the rear naked or crank. Just like he did vs nate in their 1st fight. Hey I'm tired and I know I can't win... Here's my neck.. Let me out. Khabib if they fight again should never even attempt a sub, he should punish him for the whole fight. If conor offers up his neck again... Leave it.. Just keep punching him in the face. I guess then conor will tap to strikes, but that's what he should do.

Meldonium is not a PED tho. Its only effect is supporting the heart. It was widely used to insure the safety of athletes, so that their hearts dont act funny under training strain. It was a political decision to make it illegal to fuck with Putin and his favorite athletes. If those guys used epo or steroids, then yes, but that is incredibly stupid. Meldonium of all substances.

Meldonium is not a PED tho. Its only effect is supporting the heart. It was widely used to insure the safety of athletes, so that their hearts dont act funny under training strain. It was a political decision to make it illegal to fuck with Putin and his favorite athletes. If those guys used epo or steroids, then yes, but that is incredibly stupid. Meldonium of all substances.

Meldonium Conor wins the rematch.

He deleted it because he likes to talk smack at Khabib's team to stay relevant, but he knows to keep it in check and stay in his lane. He provokes Khabib too much and he'll be getting out struck, knocked down by a wrestler and begging for mercy at the end of rounds again.

#itsonlybusiness

Look at this fucking clown. McGregor didn’t lose the fight because Khabib beat up McGregor’s team after the fight was over.

You have ZERO rational thought. Why don’t you grow up, or shut up. And you’re not worth any more of my time than I’ve thrown your way already.

tenor.gif

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone say on here. Heck, maybe not just on here. Anywhere. Whoever posted that is beyond help. The mind is gone.

He's not wrong. 8 Russian fighters have popped under USADA, out of 44 total. Shockingly bad
Drug testing is never 100% effective, for every guy you catch there are several you don't. Running the numbers it is a reasonable assumption that most (if not all) Russian fighters are drug cheats.
Yeah and american fighters are clean right ? It's pro sports, most of them are using buddy
<36>

Honestly, when Khabib Nurmagomedov failed to make weight for that Tony Ferguson fight, and we were told that it was because of a blood clot in his liver. I suspected that he was blood doping.

A clot in your liver is often a result of Budd Chiari syndrome. Using EPO or blood doping can increase the amount of red blood cells in your circulation, and when you are dehydrated while cutting weight (loss of fluid volume), the blood gets thicker and at higher risk for developing clots. The clot blocks the hepatic vein, and blood backs up in the liver.

The liver has a rich source of blood supply. It is not common for healthy athletic young men to get bloodclots in the liver. But when you are using EPO and blood doping, you put yourself at higher risk.

It was just a suspicion that I had. However, there is no objective physical evidence to support my suspicion, so I have to give Khabib Nurmagomedov the benefit of the doubt.

Ohhhh of course he does right?

Everybody is shook. Khabib is sooooo scared, Conor is soooo emotional, Dana is red as fuck, and even Bruce Buffer is shook.

These are the dumbest threads i swear Lol

Conor needs to get back to being focused hungry Conor

That would be great but he has too much money to be hungry now man!

He's not wrong. 8 Russian fighters have popped under USADA, out of 44 total. Shockingly bad statistic.

Drug testing is never 100% effective, for every guy you catch there are several you don't. Running the numbers it is a reasonable assumption that most (if not all) Russian fighters are drug cheats.
USADA doesn't test in Ireland

Conor used to be humble in defeat but he knows he’ll never defeat Khabib. Khabib and Dagestan took his balls and his soul.

Conor just trying to stay relevant. The guy hasnt won a fight in years. Even when he fought his home country dont care about him. Lets move on

0826-irish-pubs-not-showing-mcgregor-mayweather-3.jpg

lol that's horseshit and you know it, plus conor is only 30, he has plenty of time to come back and be in big fights for the next 10+ years

Back