Media Conor Comments on Chandler vs Oliveira Fight

Google confirms these are authentic never before seen terms and are amongst the best on the Internet as of 08:46 GMT+1, they are recommended for your future Internet beefs.
I'm on a mix of some steroid shot and an anti vertigo medication. No way I'll remember this.

giphy.gif

In case anyone is interested, McGregor commented on the news of Chandler fighting Oliveira at the BKFC event. He didn’t have much to say except he is “out of the loop” but is training daily and is hoping to fight out his contract (2 fights remaining). Also said fighting Chandler is still a possibility, but would also like to co-promote an event with the UFC and BKFC (I’m sure Dana will be thrilled to do that).

Take it for what it worth.

starts around 4:57

UFC ain't co promoting with burger king fight club if he wasn't interested in doing it with bigger, more relevant organisations

I'm sure the Nags Head XI would love to play in the EPL. But the EPL ain't going for it

this guy only fights himself
its like shadow boxing. And i bet he gasses in 2 rounds.

Last edited:
I lurked for so many years (actually minutes that felt like years) to use Google for 20 seconds to look up a deprecated term a moron used on the Internet.

Proudness was neither felt nor implied in what was intended as a reply to bait a response and it went well thank you.
That guy is triggered AF. Excellent work.

He tagged me twice and accused you of being an alt account. Lol, poor guy is getting paranoid.

For the official record, I have never and will never have an alt accounts, because I am an ethical shitposter.

Its @Ares Black alt account…mods should ban this whacko, he is on here 24/7 posting 80 times a minute. Pathetic.
I’ve had Ares pink on block for probably years now

Can’t take any, even valid, criticism of WMMA. I don’t mean trolling or misogyny. If a fight was legit crap and you said so he’d go into full on crazed white knight mode

Back