Crypto Megathread v37 - All aboard the Soooooool Train!

Do we see $40k or $80k first?

• $40k

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • $80k

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
Didn't realize that FTX is still unstaking a shit ton of Solana.

Notably, the bankrupt FTX and Alameda group is unloading over $1 billion worth of Solana. Over the past three months, the firm has unstaked 530,000 SOL, valued at approximately $71 million, and redistributed it across multiple addresses.

The transfer activity averages 176,700 SOL per month, valued at $23.5 million, including a recent redemption of 177,693 SOL worth $23.75 million. Despite this substantial release of potential supply, FTX and Alameda still hold 7.06 million SOL, worth $945.7 million, in staked assets.

Didn't realize that FTX is still unstaking a shit ton of Solana.

Notably, the bankrupt FTX and Alameda group is unloading over $1 billion worth of Solana. Over the past three months, the firm has unstaked 530,000 SOL, valued at approximately $71 million, and redistributed it across multiple addresses.

The transfer activity averages 176,700 SOL per month, valued at $23.5 million, including a recent redemption of 177,693 SOL worth $23.75 million. Despite this substantial release of potential supply, FTX and Alameda still hold 7.06 million SOL, worth $945.7 million, in staked assets.

If I'm wrong, someone tell me because I'm a financial layman.

THIS the reason that SOL has been crabbing along? I figured it was undervalued and I believe dumps like these have a lot to do with it.

If I'm wrong, someone tell me because I'm a financial layman.

THIS the reason that SOL has been crabbing along? I figured it was undervalued and I believe dumps like these have a lot to do with it.
Well, I'm pretty sure anything they had staked has to get dumped on the open market because of their bankruptcy and of course that supply increase isn't good. But I still don't think overall its a big reason it's been crabbing. Look at BTC liquidity as the primary driver in all cases.

Avax needs to start moving. Hasn't been over $30 in forever. Most underrated layer 1 ever.

Anyone staking ROSE in the ROSE wallet?

If so, is there something going on? My rewards haven't updated in the wallet in a couple weeks.

When I check the explorer it shows my balance as less than what my wallet shows.

I can't seem to find any reason for this.

So, it looks like former Pres. Trump will be launching his own cryptocurrency.

"Later he extolled the expertise and brilliance of his 18-year-old son Barron, who he said has "four wallets" and is named as the new company's “DeFi visionary” (that stands for decentralized finance.) Trump himself is the “Chief Crypto Advocate" and Trump's oldest sons, the alleged movers and shakers of this deal, are both called “Web3 Ambassadors."

Now, I'm not calling it a grift, I'm just posting the link from Salon. Just want to put this out there and everyone can make their own financial decisions.

50 bps is not bullish in my eyes

Means economy is fucked lol
Well yeah, that's why markets closed down today. I've kind of been saying that for months. That's why I've been bearish on the macro so much.

Back