Media Conor Comments on Chandler vs Oliveira Fight

Conor is so bad at acting like he's actively looking for a fight.
Pretends like he wants a booking NOW in one sentence, and in the next says he's fine with maybe waiting for Chandler's next fight after Oliviera..meaning he'd be fine with chilling until maybe summer 2025.

This reminds me of 2023 when Conor said he would almost certainly fight that year...but wouldn't join the USADA pool in time.

Last edited:
I’ve had Ares pink on block for probably years now

Can’t take any, even valid, criticism of WMMA. I don’t mean trolling or misogyny. If a fight was legit crap and you said so he’d go into full on crazed white knight mode
Well he is a virgin and very frustrated…takes out his excess estrogen on here 25/8.

Dude is a legit creep.

If Conor won't sign an extension, feel like dana and the ufc will do their best to keep kicking the can down the road on Conor to keep him right where he is. Common strategy for them unfortunately

Dana Ice is freezing the McCoker out
He’s seen enough of his BS
He keeps saying he’s ready to fight but then you only ever see him at a bar or event with a drink in his hand

I'm on a mix of some steroid shot and an anti vertigo medication. No way I'll remember this.
Not a bad trade off though. Longer drives off the tee and big gains in the gym while simultaneously avoiding Hitchcock and U2 is a fair price to pay for a little memory loss. Nothing against Hitchcock of course, aside from his filthy name. I guess it flows better than the more clinical Hitchpenis or clunky Hitchrooster. I forget what this thread was about.

If Conor won't sign an extension, feel like dana and the ufc will do their best to keep kicking the can down the road on Conor to keep him right where he is. Common strategy for them unfortunately
You're seriously blaming ufc for this?

You have issues man

Props to Chandler for moving on. He should never mention Conor’s name ever again. Pretend he doesn’t exist if interviewed and asked about him. “I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are talking about.” Should be his default response.

He should just fight Nate or Jorge. Both fights would be competitive, entertaining, do massive business and wouldn't hold up the rest of the relevant fighters in the division.

You're seriously blaming ufc for this?

You have issues man
I'm not no. He's clearly wasted a ton of time himself. But once Conor started talking about doing things outside the ufc it just is what it is. They've done these kinds of things in the past to keep talent isolated, I expect they'll try the same to keep control of Conor

Dana Ice is freezing the McCoker out
He’s seen enough of his BS
He keeps saying he’s ready to fight but then you only ever see him at a bar or event with a drink in his hand
Nah, he's been ready since before 300. He asked for too much and this is the payback.

Dana will win this one

Back