Conor By 1st Round KO. Khabib is Overrated

You have judged him worthy enough to post his picture but not yours, and I am NOT asking for pictures of you. Judging happens every moment of everyday. I am judging your choice of pictures. It's too late for you to defend your choice but I am sure you will feel you have to, the same way he felt a picture of a, well whatever that is supposed to be on his chest, was a good idea.

Still creepy.

Lol, why would it be too late for me to defend my choice? Sounding bit desperate for a retort there, bud.

Yes, he was worthy enough to post a picture, because it adequately represents the spirit of this thread. A pic of me would do no such thing.

A pic of you would actually grant us some perspective if you have any right to judge or if you are just a hypocrite or maybe just miserable about the way you look yourself. Or even give us some more perspective of what kind of person thinks his opinion of another man's looks is important enough for other people to stop posting a gif of that man. If anything is creepy , that is, m8. Why would we care about how he looks. Not all of us put so much importance on fighters' looks as you seem to be.

It would be really insecure of someone if he wouldn't post a gif cus the person in it does not seem manly or attractive enough according to some random guy on the internet.

Last edited:
Percent to win the fight during a given round.

1st - Connor - 35%
2nd - Connor - 20%
3rd - Khabib - 15%
4th - Khabib - 40%
5th - Khabib - 60%

Decision - Khabib - 90%

I am Whippy McGee... I know these things.
So Conor has a 85% chance to win in the third round?
{<huh}

I have a real, genuine feeling that Conor will end this fight in the first. I picture the atmosphere feeling similar to the Aldo fight after it's over - People just being left stunned over how quickly it ended.

Khabib is very good and very dangerous on the ground, but he is no doubt overrated and overhyped by a lot of people on here. His resume consists mostly of bums and tomato cans from Russia. There's only two people he's beat that would qualify as above-average fighters - RDA and Barboza (I almost wanna put Michael Johnson on that short list as well, but I'm not sure he deserves it) - and everyone else is basically an averagely good fighter at best. He's never fought an elite striker on Conor's level, that's for sure.

Khabib is out of his depth with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Plus Conor's TDD is underrated and there's no telling how much its improved since being away for two years. Khabib is gonna get fucked.

Khabib will take him down as easily as Mendes did and unlike Mendes will maul him. Let's see how good Conor's striking is after trying to fend off this guy round after round.

Last edited:
Conor will take him down as easily as Mendes did and unlike Mendes will maul him.

You heard it folks. Conor will take Khabib down as easily as Mendes took down Conor, and unlike Mendes Conor will maul Khabib on the ground. I mean I've seen some Conor dickriders but this is some next level shit.

In b4 mad.

You heard it folks. Conor will take Khabib down as easily as Mendes took down Conor, and unlike Mendes Conor will maul Khabib on the ground. I mean I've seen some Conor dickriders but this is some next level shit.

In b4 mad.

Uh Oh whupz

In b4 mad.

Not mad lol. Good catch.

Mendes never fought Khabib. That wouldn't even make sense.

I think it'll be even cooler when Khabib gets an early takedown then absolutely smashes his face for 3-4 minutes straight.

Its also much more realistic.

After that, Conor will basically be out of the fight even if he makes it to the 2nd.

I'm sure you'll have your next mortgage payment on it then?

Lil Monchhichi is going sleepy sleep.

Facty fact.

I genuinely thought Alavarez was the mix of strong, durable, determined, and wrestle heavy to take Conor down repeatedly and he didnt manage it once.

I legit have zero idea what happens here. Conor could sting Khabib till his takedowns are desperate and uncoordinated and then tko him

Or khabib could take conor down and make him quit in no time

I do NOT think this goes to decision, and i do NOT think Conor kos him stiff like Aldo in the first

I can't see how Connor can stop a middleweight like Khabib taking him down when he couldn't stop a bantam weight like Mendes taking him down.

Granted Mendes is more well rounded than Khabib but Conors tdd just isn'tgoing to be good enough. If he's not able to sting Khabib in the first minute he loses, and badly.

1-29.jpg

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

All in, eh?

Could possibly happen.

Personally, I really don't know.

And that's what makes this such a fun fight.
I'm pretty much here. I could see Conor landing on anyone and knocking them out, but I just don't see that happening here.

I guess I just feel like Khabib will grind Conor down to nothing and sub him in the third

Conor will tag Khabib, Khabib will take down Conor. Who survives? Who knows?

I'm pretty much here. I could see Conor landing on anyone and knocking them out, but I just don't see that happening here.

I guess I just feel like Khabib will grind Conor down to nothing and sub him in the third

Yeah, but be prepared - the fanboys on BOTH sides start crying if you don't absolutely declare your undying love for one fighter over another. haha.

No one is allowed to say they are unsure who wins this one....That just means they are a "hater" of one (or both) groups favorite. :D

So a win would not mean much either, right?

A mean what is impressive about beating an overated fighter with a padded record and horrible striking?

Yeah, but be prepared - the fanboys on BOTH sides start crying if you don't absolutely declare your undying love for one fighter over another. haha.

No one is allowed to say they are unsure who wins this one....That just means they are a "hater" of one (or both) groups favorite. :D
For sure. I used to be a pretty big Conor fan, but his antics just went too far for me to keep rooting for. I still think he's a great fighter with big flaws, but I don't follow him like I used to.

Khabib, on the other hand, talks just the right amount of trash, and always backs it up. His dominance is exciting, too. Grappling on his level is rare to come by.

I suspect this will be a good fight for 2 rounds, but by the 3rd, Conor will be giving up.

did u see how easy chad mendes nate diaz took conor down and khabib is 5 times better then them

khabib wins in my opition 50-43
Totally disrespected chad, walked him down threw kicks willingly which is a no no fighting a wrestler.

I swear i remember conor pulling a sweet sweep from guard on diaz whos regarded as a fantastic bjj practitioner.

Using those two fights as a guide is misleading to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back