Conor By 1st Round KO. Khabib is Overrated

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a real, genuine feeling that Conor will end this fight in the first. I picture the atmosphere feeling similar to the Aldo fight after it's over - People just being left stunned over how quickly it ended.

Khabib is very good and very dangerous on the ground, but he is no doubt overrated and overhyped by a lot of people on here. His resume consists mostly of bums and tomato cans from Russia. There's only two people he's beat that would qualify as above-average fighters - RDA and Barboza (I almost wanna put Michael Johnson on that short list as well, but I'm not sure he deserves it) - and everyone else is basically an averagely good fighter at best. He's never fought an elite striker on Conor's level, that's for sure.

Khabib is out of his depth with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Plus Conor's TDD is underrated and there's no telling how much its improved since being away for two years. Khabib is gonna get fucked.

1-29.jpg

Will this thread just be made every single day until the night of the fight ?

I have a real, genuine feeling that Conor will end this fight in the first. I picture the atmosphere feeling similar to the Aldo fight after it's over - People just being left stunned over how quickly it ended.

Khabib is very good and very dangerous on the ground, but he is no doubt overrated and overhyped by a lot of people on here. His resume consists mostly of bums and tomato cans from Russia. There's only two people he's beat that would qualify as above-average fighters - RDA and Barboza (I almost wanna put Michael Johnson on that short list as well, but I'm not sure he deserves it) - and everyone else is basically an averagely good fighter at best. He's never fought an elite striker on Conor's level, that's for sure.

Khabib is out of his depth with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Plus Conor's TDD is underrated and there's no telling how much its improved since being away for two years. Khabib is gonna get fucked.

All in, eh?

Could possibly happen.

Personally, I really don't know.

And that's what makes this such a fun fight.

I expect to see you bet slip.

Thanks for letting us know.
I am sure this could not have been done in on of the other 1000 Conor threads.
Your opinion is unique and really matters.

Thanks for letting us know.
I am sure this could not have been done in on of the other 1000 Conor threads.
Your opinion is unique and really matters.

Thank you.

They call me... Mystic Lockard. I predict deez things.

Bet the house, TS. Or your parents house. They will thank or hate you later.

I mean, it’s a decent chance. Lots of folks have already said so.

Women and their real, genuine feelings.

Last edited:
Completely FUBAR when Khabib eats the left and then suplexes Conor on his head, Randleman style.

Percent to win the fight during a given round.

1st - Connor - 35%
2nd - Connor - 20%
3rd - Khabib - 15%
4th - Khabib - 40%
5th - Khabib - 60%

Decision - Khabib - 90%

I am Whippy McGee... I know these things.

All in, eh?

Could possibly happen.

Personally, I really don't know.

And that's what makes this such a fun fight.

I agree. Will be pretty cool if Khabib gets an early TD and Conor works his way to his feet immediately, crowd will go nuts.

Percent to win the fight during a given round.

1st - Connor - 35%
2nd - Connor - 20%
3rd - Khabib - 15%
4th - Khabib - 40%
5th - Khabib - 60%

Decision - Khabib - 90%

I am Whippy McGee... I know these things.
Get back to class kid

Back