Conor By 1st Round KO. Khabib is Overrated

Dayum, that was a ridiculous OP.

Khabib can dominate like Conor does on the feet. He is not overrated.

Conor faced one wrestler in his career yet his TDD% is lower than Barboza and Micheal Johnson

Totally underrrated

Khabib needs to avoid getting hit too much in the early rounds or that 'cardio advantage' he should have the in the later rounds will fucking evaporate.

I agree. Will be pretty cool if Khabib gets an early TD and Conor works his way to his feet immediately, crowd will go nuts.

I think it'll be even cooler when Khabib gets an early takedown then absolutely smashes his face for 3-4 minutes straight.

Its also much more realistic.

After that, Conor will basically be out of the fight even if he makes it to the 2nd.

I have a real, genuine feeling that Conor will end this fight in the first. I picture the atmosphere feeling similar to the Aldo fight after it's over - People just being left stunned over how quickly it ended.

Khabib is very good and very dangerous on the ground, but he is no doubt overrated and overhyped by a lot of people on here. His resume consists mostly of bums and tomato cans from Russia. There's only two people he's beat that would qualify as above-average fighters - RDA and Barboza (I almost wanna put Michael Johnson on that short list as well, but I'm not sure he deserves it) - and everyone else is basically an averagely good fighter at best. He's never fought an elite striker on Conor's level, that's for sure.

Khabib is out of his depth with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Plus Conor's TDD is underrated and there's no telling how much its improved since being away for two years. Khabib is gonna get fucked.
We know what this thread is3177A3A2-0623-443D-A124-D643AA80CED9.gif
But hey whatever floats your boat.92CB4855-66A6-48DF-9DF4-7A96424B8872.gif

goin deep on this one honestly

no joke

there is serious money to be made here

I’m betting Conor as well as long the odds stay good. I keep seeing a lot of blind confidence, and a lot of talk.

What makes the fight fun is that it won't be close. One guy is going to dominate the other. It doesn't mean that anyone is overrated, it just means that in a battle of clashing styles, one will win out handily.

I have a real, genuine feeling that Conor will end this fight in the first. I picture the atmosphere feeling similar to the Aldo fight after it's over - People just being left stunned over how quickly it ended.

Khabib is very good and very dangerous on the ground, but he is no doubt overrated and overhyped by a lot of people on here. His resume consists mostly of bums and tomato cans from Russia. There's only two people he's beat that would qualify as above-average fighters - RDA and Barboza (I almost wanna put Michael Johnson on that short list as well, but I'm not sure he deserves it) - and everyone else is basically an averagely good fighter at best. He's never fought an elite striker on Conor's level, that's for sure.

Khabib is out of his depth with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Plus Conor's TDD is underrated and there's no telling how much its improved since being away for two years. Khabib is gonna get fucked.

did u see how easy chad mendes nate diaz took conor down and khabib is 5 times better then them

khabib wins in my opition 50-43

{<Mcgoat}
Mcnugget fanbois should stop using this gif. It looks like a 10 year old whose mom gave him a comb-over, wearing a fake beard, who is about to run...straight into a wall and knock himself out.

Mcnugget fanbois should stop using this gif. It looks like a 10 year old whose mom gave him a comb-over wearing a fake beard, who is about to run...straight into a wall and knock himself out.

Post a pic of yourself then, lets see how you look.

Post a pic of yourself then, lets see how you look.
thats-just-a.jpg

conors takedown defence could improve tenfold and he would still get taken down by khabib with little to no effort :) I am not saying conors TDD isn't any good I am just saying khabibs takedowns are on a different level to conor much like conors striking compared to khabibs

Why? Why can you judge the way he looks and we can't judge the way you look?
You have judged him worthy enough to post his picture but not yours, and I am NOT asking for pictures of you. Judging happens every moment of everyday. I am judging your choice of pictures. It's too late for you to defend your choice but I am sure you will feel you have to, the same way he felt a picture of a, well whatever that is supposed to be on his chest, was a good idea.

Still creepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back