I Just Had An MRI

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
giphy.gif

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
That was a freaking nightmare LoL
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping
This brought all that memories back

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

Fuck waterboarding, you wanna torture a terrorist put him in an MRI machine

giphy.gif

Everything in medical science is a torture seems like patient comfort is the last consideration when designing any medical treatment or apparatus.

giphy.gif

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

giphy.gif
MRI are shown a lot in the movies, shows, and etc.

Did you hallucinate? I remember Art Bell had some guests on who talked about hallucinating in the MRI machine. I think they said they felt like they were being visited by some entities while they were in there or something along those lines. You should be a guest on The Why Files

Never had an MRI I always had traditional Xrays or they ultrasounded my kidneys.

Did you hallucinate? I remember Art Bell had some guests on who talked about hallucinating in the MRI machine. I think they said they felt like they were being visited by some entities while they were in there or something along those lines. You should be a guest on The Why Files

No, but when I was in my little moments of calmness between anxiety spikes i was wondering if this is what one of those sensory deprivation tank gimmicks is like

If it is, its a nightmare!

giphy.gif

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

giphy.gif
Between the noise and the tight spaces I'd rather be punched in the face.
I fuckin hate those things lol.

Back