Conor being respectful and not trash talking...

The fact that its been respectful and cool makes the whole thing not real. It feels like a passive dream in regards to remembering few details here and there but the whole thing is an uneventful mundane memory that fades away from ones mind.

I don't man, I am just not feeling it. Perhaps Conor brings so much drama and boisterous personality that this build up feels weird. I mean, with Khabib it was shit talking, as was Floyd, Alvarez as well as Diaz and Aldo. Oh hell, he even shit talked Dennis The menace Siver by calling him a Nazi despite the fact that Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.

But now no more trash talking, its weird man!

He talks, people complain

He doesn't talk, people complain

People just like to complain

Its hard to trash talk when he got dominated in his last 2 fights.

Last edited:
He probably does not feel like there is a need to trash talk since Cowboy is mentally not there in title and high profile fights.

This is a restore Conor's Brand Tour. Watch: no one in the media will question him about the rapes, bastard child or other shenanigans outside the cage that negatively effect his brand. No doubt stock holders/business directors from Proper 12, August McGregor, UFC and his other interests have been begging him to get back, win and get the heat off the rapey stuff. It would not surprise me if UFC even told Cowboy to keep it quiet on the other stuff. Conor even said he chose Cowboy because he was respectful.

There will probably be a briefing to avoid speaking about the subject. One reporter in Russia got shut up by the organizer during Conor's tour there.

I think most people actually lost respect for Conor for not trash talking because he's clearly not doing it out of respect for Cowboy but because Conor's at his lowest point in reputation and confidence. A bully's character at its best.

@nhbfan8080

There will probably be a briefing to avoid speaking about the subject. One reporter in Russia got shut up by the organizer during Conor's tour there

Yeah, that reporter incident was BIZARRE! The girl was saying something like "why are you being so uncool? I know you. Be cool. We went over this" - leading me to believe all of this is a brand redemption tour. We all know reporters are terrified of Dana and do not want to get their credentials yanked, so I expect softball questions.

Oh hell, he even shit talked Dennis The menace Siver by calling him a Nazi despite the fact that Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.

The moment the thread turned into a Siver biography.

Saying he'll beat Cowboy even with the flu sounds pretty disrespectful to me.

The fact that its been respectful and cool makes the whole thing not real. It feels like a passive dream in regards to remembering few details here and there but the whole thing is an uneventful mundane memory that fades away from ones mind.

I don't man, I am just not feeling it. Perhaps Conor brings so much drama and boisterous personality that this build up feels weird. I mean, with Khabib it was shit talking, as was Floyd, Alvarez as well as Diaz and Aldo. Oh hell, he even shit talked Dennis The menace Siver by calling him a Nazi despite the fact that Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.

Do you watch MMA for the fighting or for the trash talking? Because if it's option #2 then I'd recommend WWE.

He's always liked Cowboy anyway, if you watch the notorious documentary it's pretty clear these guys get on with each other.

This guy made him change his trash talking ways...

giphy.gif

"I'm gonna make him humble"

Why all the talk about Conor in a Dennis Siver thread?

While not up to his usual level of disrespect, he was definitely talking shit when he said he could easily beat Donald even if he had the Flu.

Other than Aldo he's always been respectful until his opponents came at disrespectful manner

Nate said he died
Eddie called him a rest round
Khabib called him a chicken

All this before they were even matched up

Not true at all. He was a complete asshole to everybody except Max holloway

Back