Conor being respectful and not trash talking...

I came to this thread to discuss Dennis Silver’s favorite type of ice cream but the discussion seems to have been hijacked by Conor / Cerrone stuff. Smh

Outside of skimming Sherdog & a few other sites, I avoid 99% of pre-fight stuff because it’s usually boring.

so perhaps I’m the wrong person to judge the pre-fight build up but (completely subjectively) it feels like the least anticipated Conor fight since he broke out in the UFC.

I’m looking forward to it. Conor is fun when he’s not be dominated by Khabib or fighting a pretend boxing match. Cowboy is a favorite & always fun to watch

Hey Dennis, what's up? How's manlet life going fer ya?

The only reason why he's being quiet is he doesn't want Cowboy firing shots about his rape allegations, old man at the bar incident, and other issues.

I'm sure the UFC told him to behave himself and told Cowboy not to bring up any embarrassing out of the cage behavior.

Dont act like Conrad is demonstrating good behavior because it's the right thing to do, it's more or less self preservation and the UFC trying to protect his image however tainted as it is
Spot on. This is all PR. Its damage control and an effort to rebrand McGregor as a nice guy. And its all so scripted.

Last week Cowboy "sends stern warning to mouthy Conor McGregor: Don’t talk about my kid or my grandma" and then just 2 days later Ariel releases a clip of Conor talking about how much he respects the fact that Cowboy is a family man with his son and grandma...

j6JGLus.gif

khabib beat the trash talk out of him.

Back