Conor being respectful and not trash talking...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The fact that its been respectful and cool makes the whole thing not real. It feels like a passive dream in regards to remembering few details here and there but the whole thing is an uneventful mundane memory that fades away from ones mind.

I don't man, I am just not feeling it. Perhaps Conor brings so much drama and boisterous personality that this build up feels weird. I mean, with Khabib it was shit talking, as was Floyd, Alvarez as well as Diaz and Aldo. Oh hell, he even shit talked Dennis The menace Siver by calling him a Nazi despite the fact that Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.

But now no more trash talking, its weird man!

Not weird at all, there's really not much to be said against Cerrone. And regardless of him trash talking or not, people were still gonna hate. I remember people were furious after the first Khabib press conference.

This fight is all about the return, not about building it up and promoting the event. Just focus on the skills / fight & thats all

It was the same with the second Nate fight until the bottle throwing iirc.

No one thinks a win against Cerrone is that impressive, so Conor won't talk shit and make it look even worse.

It is interesting that the original post is oddly detailed about Dennis Siver

Other than Aldo he's always been respectful until his opponents came at disrespectful manner

Nate said he died
Eddie called him a rest round
Khabib called him a chicken

All this before they were even matched up

It's harder to trash talk anyone when people can bring up rape allegations about you. It's a bit like when Bill Cosby had to drop his "I'm America's Dad and I'll tell you what's wrong with the youth of today" role.

Conor has had no confidence in his trash talk in a while now

This guy made him change his trash talking ways...

giphy.gif

The fact that its been respectful and cool makes the whole thing not real. It feels like a passive dream in regards to remembering few details here and there but the whole thing is an uneventful mundane memory that fades away from ones mind.

I don't man, I am just not feeling it. Perhaps Conor brings so much drama and boisterous personality that this build up feels weird. I mean, with Khabib it was shit talking, as was Floyd, Alvarez as well as Diaz and Aldo. Oh hell, he even shit talked Dennis The menace Siver by calling him a Nazi despite the fact that Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.

Sooooo... Were you trying to hide a Dennis Siver biography in a post about Conor?

Not weird at all, there's really not much to be said against Cerrone. And regardless of him trash talking or not, people were still gonna hate. I remember people were furious after the first Khabib press conference.

This fight is all about the return, not about building it up and promoting the event. Just focus on the skills / fight & thats all

True but he is usually very loud and confident if nothing else. Doesn't make him a trash talker but he seems more recluse than ever before.

As always. Conor is a true sportsman, professional, warrior, and all around nice guy. He has always been deeply respectful.

What are you talking about man!?
Dennis was born in the soviet union and moved to Germany in later life when he expressed interest in kickboxing which was big back then. Afterwards he learned judo and a bit of sambo but focused on judo and wrestling while favoring his kickboxing skills as his main bread winner in UFC fighting.
That's literally a biography

He doesn't want us to make fun of him if he loses.

He got humbled
Conor03.gif

Back