Conor beat a 4:6 opponent, let that sink in

Where is DP ranked right now in LW? pretty high yes?

because Conor ALSO absolutely ROFL stomped him too. I don't care that it was technically at FW. Still happened. Also, that fella Holloway just fought DP for the interm LW title no? Because, funny thing, Conor breezed through Max too. Again, I dont care that it was at FW.

Context matters.

And of course who could forget Conors fight against Eddie. Eddie, who WAS the official champ and on a streak. One of the most dominant flawless LW title victories in history
If context matters, then so do weight classes. Let Conor get some wins at 155.

And he did it in a wrong weight class, cause he was too lazy to cut weight, confirmed by his coach too. He fights at his comfort zone, and he forced other LWs to fight there too.

So this guy has a total of 5 fights in the last 4 years:
-Loss against Nate. Nate was late replacement and had no training camp, so the fight was moved to 170. Nate said that he insisted the fight was at 155, for what it matters.
-Split decision win against Nate, again at the wrong weight class,they had no business fighting at 170. All non Conor fans think Nate won this fight too.
-Win against Eddie at 155. He got the title shot with a record of 0:0 at 155 and 0 title defenses at 145. And Eddie had 0 title defenses himself, so technically he wasn't a champ too. Eddie got KOd 2 more times since, one time by unknown guy in One. COnor clogged the 145 division for an year now.
-Loss against Habib at 155. Onesided.
-Win against 4:6 Cerone who was on a 2 fight losing streak via KO/TKO. Again at the wrong weight class, cause he feels comfortable there, not wanting to cut weight. He fought 3 times at 170, but he never fought a WW yet, only LWs.

SO now he is 2:3 or 3:2, however you want to look at it and he is 1:1 at 155, with his last win at 155 in 2016. Dana wants to give him a title shot at 155 again. We are witnessing out sport getting WWEd people.
I don't have anything against the little Irish man, he is interesting to watch win or lose, but, let him earn that title shot for once. Let him fight and beat 4-5 contenders and earn it, in the right weight class. Tony is 12:0 and still hasn't had his title shot.
Let’s take some of the fallacy out of your post since you have made it clear you are a Tony fan.
Tony has had many shots at the belt as he has another one on 4/18 he just won’t show up . He gets injured or Khabib gets injured , Khabib will fight anybody if Tony doesn’t show up, but not Tony. Tony won’t fight at all if Khabib doesn’t show up. Conor always shows up ! Conor May be 1-1 at LW but both fights were against undisputed Champs meaning in one of those fights Conor became a undisputed Champ , something Tony has never been and never will be. Tony has fought a succession of cans in the UFC (Mike Rio, Castillo, Vanatta) and beat some handily and some questionably. He lost to MJ and since the end of 2016 only had 3 fights. For 7 months Tony fans have said what a great win number 5 Cowboy was for Tony. I said Cowboy and Pettis were gatekeepers and Lee barely a top 10. Tony can keep fighting gatekeepers and run his win streak up even higher but needs to only fight real top 5’s. He needs to fight Conor, Justin,Dustin and Khabib. Dustin,Conor and Khabib have fought 2 or 3 on that list while Tony was fighting a worn out Cowboy. Tony needs to fight real top fighters and his win streak end.

TONY WOULD HAVE HAD A TITLE SHOT YEARS AGO IF HE DIDN'T KEEP PULLING OUT, YOU THICK BASTSRDS

Jesus

• He cheated his heart out and you know it. 10-15 times in the round you claim he won. If you actually do score the round correctly, i.e. with a non-corrupt ref, it's a draw at best.
    Furthermore, if Conor hadn't blocked takedown and reversal attempts by holding gloves, shorts and the fence, he would have lost that round as well.
  • What other round did he win, and according to what criteria?
    The one where got taken down after 10 seconds and smothered or the one where he was knocked down, dumped on his head and smashed?
  • Evidence for the injury please?
  • How is tapping to a submission a fluke? Are you actually serious?
Who wants to bet that @johncola will not reply to this? I must have brought up Conor's cowardly cheating at least 30 times on here and this is always the point where his fanboys drop out of the conversation and pretend it never happened.
He did cheat, but the ref didn't call it, and I'm not sure how much it affected the fight anyway.

He won round 1 via the judging criteria. Khabib had control but that's irrelevant due to Conor's superior offense in the round. You can't win a round just by laying on a guy. Having said that, the round was effective for Khabib because it tired Conor out, which helped Khabib earn a 10-8 round 2. But you can't credit Khabib in round 1 for stuff he did in round 2.

Conor's word is the evidence.

It's a fluke in that it's a freak occurrence that doesn't happen most of the time. Khabib failed on most takedown attempts. And he'll do even worse next time.

This is a shit:garbage thread
Why are you typing like a tard? Use a hyphen instead of a colon

Let’s take some of the fallacy out of your post since you have made it clear you are a Tony fan.
Tony has had many shots at the belt as he has another one on 4/18 he just won’t show up . He gets injured or Khabib gets injured , Khabib will fight anybody if Tony doesn’t show up, but not Tony. Tony won’t fight at all if Khabib doesn’t show up. Conor always shows up ! Conor May be 1-1 at LW but both fights were against undisputed Champs meaning in one of those fights Conor became a undisputed Champ , something Tony has never been and never will be. Tony has fought a succession of cans in the UFC (Mike Rio, Castillo, Vanatta) and beat some handily and some questionably. He lost to MJ and since the end of 2016 only had 3 fights. For 7 months Tony fans have said what a great win number 5 Cowboy was for Tony. I said Cowboy and Pettis were gatekeepers and Lee barely a top 10. Tony can keep fighting gatekeepers and run his win streak up even higher but needs to only fight real top 5’s. He needs to fight Conor, Justin,Dustin and Khabib. Dustin,Conor and Khabib have fought 2 or 3 on that list while Tony was fighting a worn out Cowboy. Tony needs to fight real top fighters and his win streak end.

Why are you lying? Everyone confirmed Tony would fight MJ when Khabib pulled out but the UFC tried to pay him less than what he was gonna get as show $ just for weighing in! You think Khabib fights for free? These guys have families to support.

"Hey, you can show up and weigh in and get your show $ of $150k with no risk of injury, etc, or fight MJ for 75k to show and 50k to win". LMAO blame the UFC for lowballing, not Tony for looking out for his family.

Also, my friend, Cowboy at the time Tony beat him was coming off beating Al about as badly as Khabib did to win the title. Cowboy is washed now after multiple beatings but Tony beat a Cowboy who was coming off wins.

Tony vs Khabib is happening this time. No cables or tiramisu. Stop your negative vibes!

TONY WOULD HAVE HAD A TITLE SHOT YEARS AGO IF HE DIDN'T KEEP PULLING OUT, YOU THICK BASTSRDS

Jesus

He had to pull out of literally one title fight. One. While he was interim champ already and on a historic win streak. He then was back in time to fight on the SAME CARD as Conor vs Khabib.

But yeah...everyone else is "thick".

FFS, just...be better

conor beating cowboy isn't a big deal. of course conor is very talented, and cowboy isn't. anymore. he's won 4 out of his last 11 fights. but he was the perfect opponent for conor because cowboy is still very popular. the UFC could spin Mcgregor's easy W into the second coming of Jesus. which they have.

Yes, COnor fought at 170 because he wanted the best for his opponent.

<Huh2>

No wonder why Conor fans are the most hated in the sport.

conor fans are most hated because Conor haters take their lives too seriously. Lol. It amazes me how a lot of people here openly admit not liking Conor not necessarily because of him, but his fans. Like what kind of player hater shit is that?

like hey I got no problem with you bro. But there’s a bunch of people supporting you and they’re annoying, so fuck you I hate your guts I hope you get knocked the fuck out and your career ends. LOLL

And he did it in a wrong weight class, cause he was too lazy to cut weight, confirmed by his coach too. He fights at his comfort zone, and he forced other LWs to fight there too.
Whos 4-6?
So this guy has a total of 5 fights in the last 4 years:
-Loss against Nate. Nate was late replacement and had no training camp, so the fight was moved to 170. Nate said that he insisted the fight was at 155, for what it matters.
-Split decision win against Nate, again at the wrong weight class,they had no business fighting at 170. All non Conor fans think Nate won this fight too.
-Win against Eddie at 155. He got the title shot with a record of 0:0 at 155 and 0 title defenses at 145. And Eddie had 0 title defenses himself, so technically he wasn't a champ too. Eddie got KOd 2 more times since, one time by unknown guy in One. COnor clogged the 145 division for an year now.
-Loss against Habib at 155. Onesided.
-Win against 4:6 Cerone who was on a 2 fight losing streak via KO/TKO. Again at the wrong weight class, cause he feels comfortable there, not wanting to cut weight. He fought 3 times at 170, but he never fought a WW yet, only LWs.

SO now he is 2:3 or 3:2, however you want to look at it and he is 1:1 at 155, with his last win at 155 in 2016. Dana wants to give him a title shot at 155 again. We are witnessing out sport getting WWEd people.
I don't have anything against the little Irish man, he is interesting to watch win or lose, but, let him earn that title shot for once. Let him fight and beat 4-5 contenders and earn it, in the right weight class. Tony is 12:0 and still hasn't had his title shot.

He fought Cerrone at 170 because he wanted to face best version of Cerrone. Not some dehydraded chinless 155 journeyman version of Cowboy. It was basicly lightweight fight without Cowboy dehydrading himself to make weight. Conor is coming for LW and WW titles and haters are on last gasp desperation mode.

This makes no sense whatsoever.
Oh well...

I thought it was quite impressive. The first guy in the UFC to knock out guys in 3 weightclasses.

Aldo (champ) fw
Eddie (Champ) lw
Cowboy (many times contender) WW

Eddie and Cowboy were TKOs, not KOs.

You literally just made up Cerrones record to sound bad. Conor beat an 0-2 Cerrone. Conor beat a 36-13 Cerrone. You can spin it anyway you want. I hate these false narrative threads.
For real. Guys a big of a clown as u posting at 330am on a Sunday. U need a job buddeh

Why are you lying? Everyone confirmed Tony would fight MJ when Khabib pulled out but the UFC tried to pay him less than what he was gonna get as show $ just for weighing in! You think Khabib fights for free? These guys have families to support.

"Hey, you can show up and weigh in and get your show $ of $150k with no risk of injury, etc, or fight MJ for 75k to show and 50k to win". LMAO blame the UFC for lowballing, not Tony for looking out for his family.

Also, my friend, Cowboy at the time Tony beat him was coming off beating Al about as badly as Khabib did to win the title. Cowboy is washed now after multiple beatings but Tony beat a Cowboy who was coming off wins.

Tony vs Khabib is happening this time. No cables or tiramisu. Stop your negative vibes!
Nate beat Cowboy long before Tony did so let’s not act like Cowboy was a real top 5. Beating Al doesn’t make you a top 10 IMO. Justin and Conor disposed of Cowboy much quicker and easier than RDA and Pettis all did faster and easier than Tony and 2 of them before Tony fought him. Tony has just fought 3 times since the end of 2016. Not a single fight against any top 5 currently. Khabib, Conor,Tony Dustin and Justin are the real top 5 and probably in that order.

Cowbow dominated al iaquinta less than a year ago.

So the narrative that he sucks is stupid.

Those 6 losses are against 6 TOUGH fighters.

conor beating cowboy isn't a big deal. of course conor is very talented, and cowboy isn't. anymore. he's won 4 out of his last 11 fights. but he was the perfect opponent for conor because cowboy is still very popular. the UFC could spin Mcgregor's easy W into the second coming of Jesus. which they have.
The same could be said about Tony’s last fight.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with your post, but that profile picture and username...

For the people that can't get the perspective of how foolish this is; imagine someone else putting a picture of you as their profile picture. It's just so bizarre to do that with the picture of another man. You have yourself, so make the best out of it. You control your body and you are your own avatar. You don't have to hide your existence behind someone else's face. Be proud of yourself.

Even better example - can you imagine your father doing what you are? Putting the profile picture of another grown ass man, using a username idolizing him, and glorifying him on an Internet forum? No.

Doesn't apply just to you, but to every fanboy of anything in existence.

don't try to talk sense to fanatical boys.

it will not work.
Idolaters are dumb as fuck.

Back