Conor beat a 4:6 opponent, let that sink in

The bottom line is that Conor Mcgregor beat a 2nd rate fighter with so much glass in his chin he ought to be a chandelier.

<{anton}>

Donald “Chandelier” Cerrone. Rings better than Cowboy, honestly.

Not as real as your cowardice.

I debate people if they have an actual point. Not retarded clowns like you that I first noticed because you were actually trying to pretend that Conor was still the FW champion. It's not surprising your posts are still nearly as retarded as that one.

Where is DP ranked right now in LW? pretty high yes?

because Conor ALSO absolutely ROFL stomped him too. I don't care that it was technically at FW. Still happened. Also, that fella Holloway just fought DP for the interm LW title no? Because, funny thing, Conor breezed through Max too. Again, I dont care that it was at FW.

Context matters.

And of course who could forget Conors fight against Eddie. Eddie, who WAS the official champ and on a streak. One of the most dominant flawless LW title victories in history

I debate people if they have an actual point. Not retarded clowns like you that I first noticed because you were actually trying to pretend that Conor was still the FW champion. It's not surprising your posts are still nearly as retarded as that one.
Sounds like a good way to never have to admit you're wrong, and never have to challenge yourself.

Sounds like a good way to never have to admit you're wrong, and never have to challenge yourself.

Say something that isn't mostly stupid and I might respond. Judging by the quote above that isn't likely.

And you left out the fuke nature of Khabib's win, and how Conor would beat him in the rematch. To the extent that Khabib is scared to even accept the fight.

This quote is dumb in so many ways it's amazing. Trying to talk sense to you would be like trying to make Dana not be bald.

You can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
I thought it was quite impressive. The first guy in the UFC to knock out guys in 3 weightclasses.

Aldo (champ) fw
Eddie (Champ) lw
Cowboy (many times contender) WW
A blown up LW. Lets get this straight.

And he did it in a wrong weight class, cause he was too lazy to cut weight, confirmed by his coach too. He fights at his comfort zone, and he forced other LWs to fight there too.

So this guy has a total of 5 fights in the last 4 years:
-Loss against Nate. Nate was late replacement and had no training camp, so the fight was moved to 170. Nate said that he insisted the fight was at 155, for what it matters.
-Split decision win against Nate, again at the wrong weight class,they had no business fighting at 170. All non Conor fans think Nate won this fight too.
-Win against Eddie at 155. He got the title shot with a record of 0:0 at 155 and 0 title defenses at 145. And Eddie had 0 title defenses himself, so technically he wasn't a champ too. Eddie got KOd 2 more times since, one time by unknown guy in One. COnor clogged the 145 division for an year now.
-Loss against Habib at 155. Onesided.
-Win against 4:6 Cerone who was on a 2 fight losing streak via KO/TKO. Again at the wrong weight class, cause he feels comfortable there, not wanting to cut weight. He fought 3 times at 170, but he never fought a WW yet, only LWs.

SO now he is 2:3 or 3:2, however you want to look at it and he is 1:1 at 155, with his last win at 155 in 2016. Dana wants to give him a title shot at 155 again. We are witnessing out sport getting WWEd people.
I don't have anything against the little Irish man, he is interesting to watch win or lose, but, let him earn that title shot for once. Let him fight and beat 4-5 contenders and earn it, in the right weight class. Tony is 12:0 and still hasn't had his title shot.
You intending to correct the numerous things that are factually incorrect in your post? I hate when people try to pass off fiction as fact.

And he did it in a wrong weight class, cause he was too lazy to cut weight, confirmed by his coach too. He fights at his comfort zone, and he forced other LWs to fight there too.

So this guy has a total of 5 fights in the last 4 years:
-Loss against Nate. Nate was late replacement and had no training camp, so the fight was moved to 170. Nate said that he insisted the fight was at 155, for what it matters.
-Split decision win against Nate, again at the wrong weight class,they had no business fighting at 170. All non Conor fans think Nate won this fight too.
-Win against Eddie at 155. He got the title shot with a record of 0:0 at 155 and 0 title defenses at 145. And Eddie had 0 title defenses himself, so technically he wasn't a champ too. Eddie got KOd 2 more times since, one time by unknown guy in One. COnor clogged the 145 division for an year now.
-Loss against Habib at 155. Onesided.
-Win against 4:6 Cerone who was on a 2 fight losing streak via KO/TKO. Again at the wrong weight class, cause he feels comfortable there, not wanting to cut weight. He fought 3 times at 170, but he never fought a WW yet, only LWs.

SO now he is 2:3 or 3:2, however you want to look at it and he is 1:1 at 155, with his last win at 155 in 2016. Dana wants to give him a title shot at 155 again. We are witnessing out sport getting WWEd people.
I don't have anything against the little Irish man, he is interesting to watch win or lose, but, let him earn that title shot for once. Let him fight and beat 4-5 contenders and earn it, in the right weight class. Tony is 12:0 and still hasn't had his title shot.
hirashin, nobody cares dude. You didn't post this when gaethje beat cerrone, you didn't when tony beat cerrone. you didn't when khabib pulled out 3 times.
get a life.

You literally just made up Cerrones record to sound bad. Conor beat an 0-2 Cerrone. Conor beat a 36-13 Cerrone. You can spin it anyway you want. I hate these false narrative threads.

The fact is though he is 4-6 in his last ten though. No-ones made up Cerrones record to be that bad. If he wanted to expand he's actually 4-7 in his last 11.

He fought Cerrone at 170 because he wanted to face best version of Cerrone. Not some dehydraded chinless 155 journeyman version of Cowboy. It was basicly lightweight fight without Cowboy dehydrading himself to make weight. Conor is coming for LW and WW titles and haters are on last gasp desperation mode.
View attachment 714025

cerrone hasn't fought at 170 since 2018. he spent all of 2019 at lightweight. he fought a lightweight cerrone.. at 170. just to make that clear. i was shocked cerrone didn't dwarf him. but then im not much of a cerrone fan at all and I didn't realize he had been back at LW for so long. if it were the true 170 cerrone it would have been a fight. on the flip size conor has prob been bulking for a while. i actually thought cerrone had a good chance.. but yeah true WW cerrone. not 155 cerrone at 170.

The disrespect for Cowboy here is disgusting

He disrespected he's own self and fans when he bent over for conor in and out side the cage. Never seen a more pathetic loser mentality leading up that fight in my life.

"4:6 in his last 10". Just his last ten? Because presenting the numbers that way unlocks some hidden secret that the rest of us can't see? We all know how good/bad Cerrone is without some lame attempt to cherry pick a specific number that suits your argument. People look like idiots when they do that.

So what is concluded is that conor is a natural 170 pounder fighting not only one weight class below but TWO classes below and refusing to this day to fight actual 170 pounders. Very cowardly.

cerrone hasn't fought at 170 since 2018. he spent all of 2019 at lightweight. he fought a lightweight cerrone.. at 170. just to make that clear. i was shocked cerrone didn't dwarf him. but then im not much of a cerrone fan at all and I didn't realize he had been back at LW for so long. if it were the true 170 cerrone it would have been a fight. on the flip size conor has prob been bulking for a while. i actually thought cerrone had a good chance.. but yeah true WW cerrone. not 155 cerrone at 170.

Cowboy weighed in at 170. That's who Conor fought.

"true 170 cowboy" lmao.170 Cowboy went on a 3 fight win streak there at 170, what the fuck is true 170 Cowboy.

Gaethje held back from hitting Cowboy when he was down . Cowboy has been finished as a contender for quite some time now. Conor beating him doesn't mean anything. May as well have knocked over a plastic mannequin.

Last edited:
hirashin, nobody cares dude. You didn't post this when gaethje beat cerrone, you didn't when tony beat cerrone. you didn't when khabib pulled out 3 times.
get a life.
When Tony beat Carone, Carone was 6:4 on a 3 fight winning streak. THat was motivated Cerone who just had a baby.

"4:6 in his last 10". Just his last ten? Because presenting the numbers that way unlocks some hidden secret that the rest of us can't see? We all know how good/bad Cerrone is without some lame attempt to cherry pick a specific number that suits your argument. People look like idiots when they do that.
His overall record is just average, but you are only good as your last few fights. 0:3 and is his current form all via TKO/KO. Dana said he wanted to cut him.

I thought it was quite impressive. The first guy in the UFC to knock out guys in 3 weightclasses.

Aldo (champ) fw
Eddie (Champ) lw
Cowboy (many times contender) WW
Wrong.

Jared Cannonier, Hw Lhw Mw
Vitor Belfort, Hw Lhw Mw also franklinweight

Back