Conor beat a 4:6 opponent, let that sink in

Sounds like another hater putting way too much thought into shit.

Khabib fight wasn't as onesided as you claim. He's the first fighter to officially take a round off him. If you score the fight correctly, then he took two rounds off him. Meaning he actually won more rounds than Khabib did. You also left out the details behind Conor's injuries and bad camp. And you left out the fuke nature of Khabib's win, and how Conor would beat him in the rematch. To the extent that Khabib is scared to even accept the fight.
You actually had a decent post till you got to this paragraph. Conor quite literally quit by tapping out, in what world is that a fluke? Khabib has also never said he won’t rematch Conor, he just wants Conor to earn the opportunity.

Edit: The post I was replying to must've been deleted or something.

Last edited:
They were #5 and #6 at LW. Makes sense as a bout. Why are you crying?

He fought Cerrone at 170 because he wanted to face best version of Cerrone. Not some dehydraded chinless 155 journeyman version of Cowboy. It was basicly lightweight fight without Cowboy dehydrading himself to make weight. Conor is coming for LW and WW titles and haters are on last gasp desperation mode.
View attachment 714025

He will never beat Khabib or Usman imo

But he has a great stab at everyone else

Did look good the other night

He beat Nate by majority decision, not split decision. And it was a clear win. The judge that scored it a draw had a bad scorecard. Plenty of non-Comnan fans scored the fight for Conor. And you have to question the validity of an opinion that comes from someone who isn't a fan of Conor McGregor.
Didn't read all of your post, just wanted to comment this.
Conmon lost the second fight with Nate, i watched the fight with friends couple of times and everybody allways sees Nate as the winner.
Cornan clearly lost the second fight with Nate.

So much crying, I don't think I've seen this much in a while.

cerrone ktfo barboza. Khabib could only manage decision. Let that sink in.

cerrone ktfo barboza. Khabib could only manage decision. Let that sink in.

mayybe he couldn't tap out barboza, but he was good enough to tap out this guy

maxresdefault.jpg

And you left out the fuke nature of Khabib's win, and how Conor would beat him in the rematch. To the extent that Khabib is scared to even accept the fight..

The delusion is real.

Win or lose, Conor makes a bunch of you sound like fucking housewives.

Khabib fight wasn't as onesided as you claim. He's the first fighter to officially take a round off him. If you score the fight correctly, then he took two rounds off him. Meaning he actually won more rounds than Khabib did. You also left out the details behind Conor's injuries and bad camp. And you left out the fuke nature of Khabib's win, and how Conor would beat him in the rematch. To the extent that Khabib is scared to even accept the fight.
you tried to make some points but you failed big here. 10:9 first, 10:8 second. Lost the third. Finished the 4th.
You ended up like a random conor fanboi with their famous excuse: took a round from habib. Like its something important. 44 yo ANderson winning a round from champion Izzy is something important.
Khabib stood the WHOLE third round with Conor, letting him have a chane to land the left for a whole round. COnor landed it 3-4 times and did nuttin.
Earning a title shot is something the new generations will not experience, as this sport becomes more and more scripted in terms of WHO gets a title shot.
ANd you support this, you support the demise of our sport.

You also said KHabib is afraid of a rematch? WHile the fact is COnor got mauled and is having nightmares about that fight. He went on a drunk twitter campaign for an year insulting Khabib and his friends. He was so salty.

i found time to point out the things that didn't make sense:

What you meant by the "wrong" weight class wasn't explained. But dehydrating 15+ lbs of water tends to be bad for one's body. Cerrone was happy to fight at 170; Conor was actually doing him a favor, in that Cowboy is the bigger weight cutter.
you are gullible if you think conor is doing anybody a favor. 12 on a scale of 10. conny is doin him and himself a favor only.

He beat Nate by majority decision, not split decision. And it was a clear win. The judge that scored it a draw had a bad scorecard. Plenty of non-Conor fans scored the fight for Conor. And you have to question the validity of an opinion that comes from someone who isn't a fan of Conor McGregor.
R3 was a clear 10:8, and many think R2 and R4 was 10:9 for Nate.

Technically, Eddie was champ, under the UFC's consideration of who the champs were. You might not have considered him the division's best fighter, as I didn't. But technically, you're incorrect. You're too concerned with divisional structure and rankings and records. Pay more attention to fighters' skills and styles. You left out that Conor putting on arguably the best UFC performance ever, is impressive, regardless of how much you criticise Alvarez.
that would be OK, if the fight was a random 155 fight, not for the title. He was 0:0 and was not deserving the title shot. Just like Brawk didn't with his gift title shot. Anybody can win a title if they skip the whole rooster and hand pick the champion. The road to a title shot is the hard part, most people fail to get there. COnor would fail too, would get to 3:3 and retire without a title shot.

already explained how silly and wrong this is.

Conor fighting Cerrone at 170 is something that makes him look better, not worse. He chose not to dehydrate Cerrone. And still finished him in 40 seconds. More impressively than anyone ever. And you've shat on Cerrone while ignoring all the good about him. That he has great recent wins. And that his losses are to top level fighters (all champs and contenders). And of course, he holds all those UFC records. Also forgetting that Cerrone posed some stylistic problems for Conor, such as him being the tallest guy he's faced, a great kicking, wrestling, and sub game, with great cardio.
Why am I shitting on Cerone? Isn't Cerrone 4:6 in his last 10? Wasn't he on a 2 fight losing streak by KO/TKO?
I am not shitting on Cerone, just stating the numbers.

Were the UFC to focus more on titles, rankings, and records, than skills and styles, as you'd like, then they'd be closer to the WWE, not further from it. You seem to be the WWE fan. Also on this point, Conor was quiet in the media this time, and barely talked trash. Not WWE-like. Conor having to fight 4-5 times is unrealistic, and doesn't account for the fact that champions need contenders to fight. Current supposed top contender is only on a 2-fight streak. And again, you're focusing on the numbers, not the fighters' skills and styles. Finally, if you didn't have anything against the little Irish man, you wouldn't have referred to him as the little Irish man. I'm honestly surprised you managed to type Conor instead of Colin, Conrad, Conrat, Conman, etc. So props for that.
So me wanting Conor to earn his title shot FOR A CHANGE is making me WWE fan. Oh man, you are so delusional.
I want Conor fighting, he is exciting win or lose. But these GIFT TITLE SHOTS MUST stop!

Last edited:
He fought Cerrone at 170 because he wanted to face best version of Cerrone. Not some dehydraded chinless 155 journeyman version of Cowboy.

Lmao, pathetic

Every other lightweight fighter has to conduct their business at lw, to prove they can make weight. The story here is conor being a little snowflake who gets to have every rule bent to suit him. Shite cardio? Dont cut weight...want a title fight but too scared of gaethje? Fight someone coming off two KO losses...have to fight a tough champ in khabib? Cheat as much as you want, no problem...up against two rape cases? Dana got it covered at the presser

Conor needs a wwe belt his career is scripted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back