Connors arogance or Fedors humbleness?

top 10 in the most shallow division of all time. Half of the PRIDE guys flopped when they fought in the UFC, Fedor flopped in strikeforce, Jon Jones beats them all with ease.
+Nog won UFC gold.
+Andrei was like ranked Top 2-5
+Tim Sylvia was ranked Top 6-10 (or it was switched with Andrei)
+Mark Hunt fought Werdum for UFC gold.
+CroCop...and UFC, yeah. But even still...CroCop was the best in Pride days when he was beat by Fedor.

I never considered Fedor humble. Just weird and spooky. Like some warrior Catholic monk.

The quiet killer has always been more interesting to me. Connor needs to talk and that's fine. It works for him. Fedor never needed to talk. That's just stone cold.

Anyone who is great at something is not humble. Fedor is discreet.

I think Fedor has some sort of arrogance about him. He was the best HW for like 6 years. There has to an amazing amount of confidence in the guy, but he also is naturally a humble dude, so I assume he keeps it all that to himself.

You mean the way he carries himself now. It once was a guy with a dream confident in his abilities and not afraid to soeak out about his confidence but in a more subtle likeable way.

At some point i think we all saw the confident unscripted conor and could appreciate him for what he was. It was real. But unfortunately confidence turned to arrogance and fake. Watching the documentary made on him showed us he was never really the way he is now. Now its either truly an act (which is lame) or he is mow truly this arrogant (which is also lame)

Back