Connors arogance or Fedors humbleness?

Sylvia & Arlovski are probably the worst UFC champions in history, he also got KTFO'd by Hendo who is a natural MW.

Natural middleweight. Hendo has almost an equal amount of fights between 185 and 205. Along with a few heavyweight fights, two of which he won over the #1 and #2-3 heavyweight of all time.

Anderson Silva & GSP established legendary winstreaks in the #1 organization in the world. Fedor is in Japan fighting cans.

At that time Pride was the No.1 organization and they had the better HW
& Middleweight division at that time.

Fedor all the way, Fedor is someone you can respect Conor isn't

The word is "humility".

I like them both, but prefer Fedor's demeanor.

Anderson Silva & GSP established legendary winstreaks in the #1 organization in the world. Fedor is in Japan fighting cans.

True. If only Fedor had a legendary winstreak in the #1 promotion in the world....

Nice comparison.. because Fedor and Mcgregor are completely opposite, not only in Humble/arrogance, also Fedor gain weight to fight in a big category and Mcgregor cut weight to fight in a small category.

Prefer the Fedor type although I have always been a fan of the Diaz bros as well

For some reason I just cannot bring myself to like the way Conor carries himself, he is a really talented fighter though

Perfectly said IMO too

I prefer the stockton slap-itude over them both.

Both. You dont have to choose one,not everyone should be the same,although Fedor clones facing each other would be the dope shit.

Fedor was not humble he was quiet and above the moronic bs of shit talking. He was also pretty damn honest and knew he could lose so he never claimed to be unbeatable or shit of that sort.

I cant stand either, humble or arrogant both are signs of fake people.
Being quiet/honest/above the shit talking - knowing that you can lose, etc. is the definition of being humble

Being quiet/honest/above the shit talking - knowing that you can lose, etc. is the definition of being humble

Dont see it so, check out the definition of humble.

having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
"he was humble about his stature as one of rock history's most influential guitarists"
synonyms: meek, deferential, respectful, submissive, diffident, self-effacing,unassertive; More

That sure as fuck does not define Fedor.

Knew the fanboys would come out swinging, come on guys what's your excuse for him fighting 2-0 cans in Japan?

I'm not even a "Fedor fan" lol. I just find the "Hendo is a natural middleweight, even though he's fought across 3 weight classes for virtually his entire career, and knocked fools out all along the way" argument to be weak sauce. Do not enter that sauce at the fair, it is weak.

SO, both fighters have/had tremendeous , succsesful carreers, both dismantled their opponents(don't start with the fedor hate), both are very mentally strong, hard workers, very focused but,,,totally different characters and approach by which they get to their goals...

Connor is the "get into your head, pump himself to status of a God" guy, and it gives him the mental edge over his opponents, he believes in himself and his opponents doubt themselves...

Fedor, totally calm, never shit talks, humble,,,,yet, his opponents were also mentally foked before fights :)

Who do you like watching more? who do you think inspires people more to train/fight? does it matter who is the better role model for the kids?
I like seeing people dominate. I dont care either way

I'm going to loosely defer to Cus D'amato:

When you jump around in the cage/ring and act like an animal after you've won, you are giving off the impression that you are surprised, that you doubted yourself, and may have just gotten lucky.

When you are stoic, like Fedor, it comes to no surprise that you won. You never doubted yourself, you knew you were the better fighter.

Connor isn't really funny anymore so I'm going with Fedor

Martial art is all about respect & a man who represents that art should also resemble the philosophy of the certain art he is representing. So Fedor.

I would argue that mma is not martial arts. It's a sport. To compete. Like boxing. but it's not martial arts in the traditional sense.

I'm going to loosely defer to Cus D'amato:

When you jump around in the cage/ring and act like an animal after you've won, you are giving off the impression that you are surprised, that you doubted yourself, and may have just gotten lucky.

When you are stoic, like Fedor, it comes to no surprise that you won. You never doubted yourself, you knew you were the better fighter.

still salty about that Ali/Patterson fight

Back