Connors arogance or Fedors humbleness?

Sylvia & Arlovski are probably the worst UFC champions in history
Sylvia and Arlovski are easily among the 10 most accomplished HWs in all of MMA history.

I mean Andrei has a victory over the current UFC HW champion lol

I like the 2 extremes. In-between is boring.

Kind of like Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

The worst ones, why's he fighting cans in Japan?

You seem like you just found out about MMA when Conor came on the scene. I don't wanna educate you, not everyone on Sherdog were fans when Fedor reigned.

You've called 3 HWs "one of the most accomplished HWs ever" in the last 2 minutes, are we just throwing that term around for fun? just tell me why he's fighting 2-0 cans in Japan?
I said Sylvia and Arlovski are among the 10 most accomplished HWs. Last time I checked, 3 fits within the criteria of 10 and under.

Fedor all the way

I miss Pride old days when you had 3 huble top guys: Fedor, CroCop and Big Nog

Both guys are great, the hate for Conor is silly and will disappear with time as he becomes a legend.

Fedor was not humble he was quiet and above the moronic bs of shit talking. He was also pretty damn honest and knew he could lose so he never claimed to be unbeatable or shit of that sort.

I cant stand either, humble or arrogant both are signs of fake people.

You realize your first paragraph described "humble" very nicely?

....The cool thing about the persona of both Fedor and Mcgoat is that I do not think either one is an act...I feel both of these guys are acting how they are wired and are not "putting on a front" to psyche out their opponents....As opposed to the scripted trash talk of Sonnen or "nice guy" act by Bones, what you see is what you get with Fedor and Mcgoat which is part of these reason their personas are so effective...Both are frightening in their own right....:eek:)

Brash in predictions, confident in preparations and the fight itself and humble after the fight.

Back