ConnorMcGregor and Alex Pereira

pereira is good

but he still doesn't have the fluidity that conor possess in his stand up game. conor is just so much faster with better footwork. don't get me wrong poatan is good but you are literally comparing him to the Muhammad ali of mma here.
Poatan would be reaction left hooking at pure octagon air. Conor would be beside him, behind him even (like with Floyd) - moving on air while Alex wings wild shots through it. He might stumble and have to take a knee before Conor like Ronda vs Holly.

Don't think Pereira can hang with real HW. His chin is not solid enough.

I think Poatan would destroy lots of dudes at HW but not so sure how his wrestling would be against guys like Aspinall. I'd love to see it though. Conor is the last "fighter" in the world who has a chance at the WW belt. He isn't active, he's undersized, and he has to pass the drug tests.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, and it may sound strange but these men are the closest to achieving triple champ status.

We always have a big "If" when we talks about Connor, cause we dont really know if he's ever gonna step in the octagon again.
But I think Dana I'll give Connor a WW shot whenever he wants
I dont know if WW will end this year with Edwards, Colby, Belal or Islam (lol) being the champ, and I dont think Connor chances are good against any of these pool, but at least the shot for his 3rd weigth class is granted.

Pereira still have a lot to prove in LHW , but he already has a booked figth for his 2nd belt, we really dont know how Alex will perform as a HW and we don't even know if he has any intention of testing himself in this category.
But I can see Dana giving him a shot if he took LHW belt, defend it some times.
With Jon Jones and stipe retiring I can see this window opening for him.

I'm not saying they will become triple champs, but statically, I think they're the active fighters with highest chances.
Do you think someone else have a good chance of becoming triple champ ?
22e5694fbea91cee9f7867df0368fc9d85b07eb2.jpeg

Back