ConnorMcGregor and Alex Pereira

PEDRO IVO RUSSO MIRANDA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Maybe an unpopular opinion, and it may sound strange but these men are the closest to achieving triple champ status.

We always have a big "If" when we talks about Connor, cause we dont really know if he's ever gonna step in the octagon again.
But I think Dana I'll give Connor a WW shot whenever he wants
I dont know if WW will end this year with Edwards, Colby, Belal or Islam (lol) being the champ, and I dont think Connor chances are good against any of these pool, but at least the shot for his 3rd weigth class is granted.

Pereira still have a lot to prove in LHW , but he already has a booked figth for his 2nd belt, we really dont know how Alex will perform as a HW and we don't even know if he has any intention of testing himself in this category.
But I can see Dana giving him a shot if he took LHW belt, defend it some times.
With Jon Jones and stipe retiring I can see this window opening for him.

I'm not saying they will become triple champs, but statically, I think they're the active fighters with highest chances.
Do you think someone else have a good chance of becoming triple champ ?

Last edited:
Pereirra vs Connor for the 185 and 205 Belts. It's going to happen. UFC#300. Dana this is your shot for the biggest PPV card of the decade.

IDK. I think Khamzat could probably take WW and MW if given the chance and cuts to WW the right way. LHW is a tall order, but Alex, Jiri, Hill aren't really TDD artists.

in theory i think DC could have done it if he could stay disciplined with food.

<WellThere>

but on topic: I don't see Pereira getting past Jones. Maaaaaaaaaaybe (big maybe) Pavlovich but that's a tall order. Aspinall would smoke him too.
Jones will probably retire soon
They probably would match him with pavlovich or aspinall.
I dont think his chances are high here, but he have a great frame and definitely have power to sleep anyone, he spars a lot with heavyweights.

Neither guy is winning 3 belts. But Alex would have a better chance of actually doing it because he’s still an actual fighter. Conor is not. And I wouldn’t pick him to beat any top 5 fighter at FW and above. He’d only have a puncher’s chance.

Are the closest men to achieving triple champ status.

We always have a big "If" when we talks about Connor, cause we dont really know if he's ever gonna step in the octagon again.
But I think Dana I'll give Connor a WW shot whenever he wants
I dont know if WW will end this year with Edwards, Colby, Belal or Islam (lol) being the champ, and I dont think Connor chances are good against any of these pool, but at least the shot for his 3rd weigth class is granted.

Pereira still have a lot to prove in LHW , but he already has a booked figth for his 2nd belt, we really dont know how Alex will perform as a HW and we don't even know if he has any intention of testing himself in this category.
But I can see Dana giving him a shot if he took LHW belt, defend it some times.

I'm not saying they will become triple champs, but statically, I think they're the active fighters with highest chances.
Do you think someone else have a good chance of becoming triple champ ?

Smally maybe.

Conor could had he stayed focused. To old and damaged now.

Me and @mudrubble have already solved this. Conor is potentially going to have belts in 5 or 6 weight classes when all is said and done.

Poatan is overrated
And McNuggets is wastelanded

I love Alex but his chin won't hold up from taking bombs from HW punchers and would also get ragdolled.

Prime Conor against an extremely favourable matchup, maybe. But we'd have to get into the territory of the WW champ getting injured and him fighting for the vacated belt against a hand picked LW opponent.

Me and @mudrubble have already solved this. Conor is potentially going to have belts in 5 or 6 weight classes when all is said and done.
With his left hand, aka "the nuclear option", there isn't a flesh-made flesh-body capable of maintaining consciousness (or structural integrity). The old man at the bar doesn't count. Conor will eventually face either Jones or Aspinall for the HW crown. And neither of those guys have much for him if you ask me.

With his left hand, aka "the nuclear option", there isn't a flesh-made flesh-body capable of maintaining consciousness (or structural integrity). The old man at the bar doesn't count. Conor will eventually face either Jones or Aspinall for the HW crown. And neither of those guys have much for him if you ask me.

Conor pulls his punches for civilians, and for that, we should all be thankful. If the left hand is nuclear, then the titanium shin bone is an extinction event. One kick and Jon Jones' stick legs would snap like a breadstick. It's probably a good thing that USADA held firm on the 6 month in-pool requirement. Conor with elevated T would likely result in the first octagon death, and I don't need that on my conscience.

Bro conor isnt even a real single champ let alone triple, he never defended a belt he's just getting any matchups he wants any time he wants to, he could fight for the 185 belt in a few weeks if he feels like it

pereira is good

but he still doesn't have the fluidity that conor possess in his stand up game. conor is just so much faster with better footwork. don't get me wrong poatan is good but you are literally comparing him to the Muhammad ali of mma here.

Conor pulls his punches for civilians, and for that, we should all be thankful. If the left hand is nuclear, then the titanium shin bone is an extinction event. One kick and Jon Jones' stick legs would snap like a breadstick. It's probably a good thing that USADA held firm on the 6 month in-pool requirement. Conor with elevated T would likely result in the first octagon death, and I don't need that on my conscience.
So that's why they're considering naming UFC300 "Extinction Level Event"..... makes sense. I thought it had to do with Busta. My bad.

I can imagine Jones' toothpick shinbone literally atomizing on impact. One on each leg cuts him down to size so Conor doesn't even have to jump to hit him anymore. And Jon isn't so mobile on his kneecaps. He'd be a sitting duck. At that point, Conor's titanium shin bone operates similar to a chef's blade - separating bone from sinew from flesh. Chop chop chop, judo flip.

Aw man, what hath Endeavour wrought with this warrior god mcgregor??

Bones Vs pereira will look like khamzat ragdolling Holland or leech

Back